MERGED --> U2 on MTVjammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
Yes, you can do that Shono! And 3 kids under 3 :crazy:

Godspeed my man!

Thanks! I feel the love.:hug:

For any of you parents thinking about having a second child, be aware that TWINS can happen to you. That's right I said TWINS!:eek:

Now roll over and try to control yourself! Try not to let that thought haunt you.

Seriously thought, can't imagine life without them. Children are amazing, but sometimes the big guy upstairs likes to throw a few unexpected curves at you.

Sleep is so very VERY precious. :banghead:

Last edited:
miro5bj.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok...BELI thanks.

Here is Miroslava during SYCMIOYO.

Granted these are digital photos off a tivo'ed paused widescreen tv.

Not best quality, but there noneless.

How do I seed a torrent file? I'd love to be able to help out with the file proliferation, but I'm fairly new to this bit torrent thing.

Rose

this is a love song to...

UnforgettableLemon said:
At the beginning of "All Because of You," Bono says "This is a love song to... (can't make this out)

... pretty sure he said, "the hood", not the who... any other ideas?

u2rose said:
How do I seed a torrent file? I'd love to be able to help out with the file proliferation, but I'm fairly new to this bit torrent thing.

Rose

Just leave your bittorrent client open once it is 100% downloaded. Ideally you should leave it open until your share rating is 1.0 or greater.

That way you have uploaded to others at least as much as you downloaded from the seeder(s) and other peers :)

u2rose said:

Rose

Im new to this too but here goes. Download a torrent program. I have Bit Tornado.
Click on Gormans link.
Save the little file.
Go open Bit Tornado and when it asks you what file to open, open the little file you just downloaded from Gorman.
Let it download and then run for a while until your ratio is past 1.0 (you will see the ratio on the screen)

Hopefully Gorman will write some better instructions than me. lol

marieiwf30pc.jpg
[/IMG]

One of me dancing/singing during IWF. My kids think it is totally cool! My 9 yr old was even singing to vertigo!

You can see my christmas tree reflecting in the television. Too funny.

I reduced it quite a bit...you should have seen it earlier!!!! :) Thanks for the advice.

beli said:
PS Miroslava youre gorgeous. You look like Angelina Jolie in that photo.

I so knew when we stood by her (not knowing then she was an Interferenc'er) that we'd get some footage, too. Sharing in her limelight. In person, she reminds me of a young Ali. Lucky girl!

Shono said:

We have 8 month old twins and a 3 year old.

Together, they all might make a nice poker hand?

No wait, that makes no sense. My God we need a vacation. :sad: :huh: :crazy:

lol. Go to bed. Whats your download up to? Mines up to 20% with 2 hours to go.

Re: this is a love song to...

mami said:

... pretty sure he said, "the hood", not the who... any other ideas?

No, pretty sure it is The Who. The first thing I thought of when I heard this song was the Who. Bono also has called this album U2's Who's Next.

gorman thanks for the links and posting the video!!

if u are ever in toronto let me know i am gona buy u a beer or two or three..lol

sam b

A few people are up to 70% on the video torrent. It should go much faster once there are a few seeders. The FLAC torrent is going a little slower, but someone has 60% of that.

Re: Re: this is a love song to...

kakvox said:

No, pretty sure it is The Who. The first thing I thought of when I heard this song was the Who. Bono also has called this album U2's Who's Next.

okay, cool - when you put it that way, it makes sense, i didn't think of it that way, cheers!

You guys I dont know where to post this...I knew these songs woud come alive for me at a concert...I'm so happy. This is so so great!!
I love this mtv video. And how great to find people who were there.
Yay!

the first ten minutes when they were driving along the streets was awesome!!! esp when bono called up the drummer.

Queen Bee said:
I've started posting screen captures over at PLEBA is anyone's interested.

http://forum.interference.com/t106236.html

The quality sucks though. :slant:

I took the screen captures from my own TV, btw. The torrent gorman posted has yet to complete downloading.

thanks. i will have a look later. for some reason my computers running really slowly at the moment :D

Awwwww reee and everyone, you guys are too sweet and much too kind. :drunk:

I love this place

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom