MERGED --> U2 on MTVjammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THANKS!!!

Torrenting! Now don't be piggies and seed when you are done okay! :eyebrow: :wink:

Last edited:
ree5669 said:
I took these from my tv with a camera. I don't know how to do the fancy stuff. Here is one of me during IWF I was dancing & singing.

Ree, save your photo to www.photobucket.com or similar and then post a link to photobucket. I would love to see it.

i think i saw monday at 7-730 central, i think

Yeah, i thought i uploaded it to my online storage at comcast, apparently, no. :(

trying again with one of your recommendations.... THANKS SO MUCH for recommends, but for some strange reason I couldn't upload to Comcast storage and on the photobucket, the pic was H U G E!

I have done this before and it worked well and wasn't so big.

I have a good one of Miroslava and several quickies of me smiling from ear to ear singing! Too bad most of them were during IWF and I look like I am about to say F**K instead of follow (when frozen in a pic).

Also, on the Vertigo video airing yesterday I am in it. "Everyone is having a good time" except for me....I look like I am so intent on getting a pic w/ my camera phone. It was their last song and I stopped the singing and dancing to get as many photos as I could since I knew it was almost over and I would never be in the front row centered infront of the BMan!!!!! If I could freeze a moment.....

I need practice and fewer beers.:coocoo:

Last edited:
gorman said:
Yep, the mpeg will play in just about anything.

Maybe a stupid question, but can I just let this go all night? I am at 2% with another 5 hours to go. My wife is asleep and our twins are getting restless for their midnight feeding. Can I just let it "do it's thing" and be fairly confident that it will be waiting for me in the morning?:shrug:

Pitty the parents of 3 children, 3 and under. Pray for us.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom