MERGED ----> U2 Knowledge: Answer a question & set the next one! + question about...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wrecking Ball

Great question Velvet Dress.

What is Bono's middle name?
( Paul ***** Hewson)

David

One of the "new" songs played at the Melbourne Soundcheck on the popmart tour sounded vaguely like the theme song of what formerly popular television program?

I've got a cd of the Melbourne Soundcheck. Some of the new songs sounded excellent, even though they were in a very raw, unfinished state. I can't think of any tv show theme that any of them sound like :scratch:
Maybe it just never came to NZ.

lol
I do believe that you've posed a very difficult question SkeeK.

I've searched and searched to try and find the answer but nothing is to be found.

Another question also remains unanswered the one about what song lyrics are on the gates of Bono's place in Killiney...but I'm going there to check it out, hopefully on saturday. Unless, you provide a major clue, it does appear this thread may end.

rip.jpg

you're supposed to just ignore me when i post wanker questions like that. My answer is Dawson's Creek though.

Kilmainham Jail, Dublin.

Firstly, to SkeeK, Hi mate. Your question was genuine. And apparantly quite a few of us tried to answer it, but couldn't. Normally, the person that poses the question rarely answers it, but if asked, provides some kinda clue. Thanks for doing the honours. It was a great question and at least now we know something that we didn't already know about U2. Do please post again.

Teehee. Hi to you too. Thanks for the question.

Here's another:

On the October album, U2 pose on their first sleeve. Where is the location behind the Band?

Please sign!

Ahh, I thought someone would have answered this by now.
Ok, are you aware of the location of U2's current studio, well, this area, surrounds it.
october2.jpg

what is it known as or named?

Please sign

I can't believe that this remains unanswered. Is anyone familiar with the location in the background of the sleeve cover of "October"?

Mayor clue: G**** C**** Locks

Please someone fill in the letters where the asterixs are.

Then, please, oh please, pose a simpler Question!!!

Guestbook

Oh Celia I cannot thank you enough. Phew, I've just breathed a huge sigh of relief. How bad would it be if that the guy that begun this thread, ended it!

BONO,BONO,BONO, BONO, BONO!!!!

Ok, one would have been enough. But I'm elated today.

Next question:
What is the maiden name of Bono's wife?

tiny dancer said:
Stewart

What was the record label that U2 set up in 1984 in Dublin with the aim of giving up-coming musicians, to hopefully get a decent recording contract?

MOTHER Records

Name the author who is misquoted in the song Dirty Day

I hope I haven?t killed the thread :D So, time for a clue on those verses of BGAB.

It?s an address, a place the bands know well in the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro. ;)

I didn't want to jump in after having just left a question, but...

It's the address for the Hotel Copacabana in Rio where they shot some of the 'Walk On' video (one of the versions of it any ways)

Here's a hard one (I think)
What was the name of the ORIGINAL bar located at the Clarence - Before The Kitchen

question about u2 history

i post a question. someon answers it, and then adds another question. lets see how far this will go.

my question.

what is the order of people to arrive at larrys house on the first meeting of the band?

Back
Top Bottom