MERGED-->U2 Is On Snl 2night! + U2 on SNL Repeat......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
U2 on SNL Repeat......

*Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum*

For those of you who missed it, the SNL episode from last November( with Luke Wilson as host) is repeating next Saturday September 3rd...:D

AHH!!!!! I was just thinking lastnight when SNL was on.. "when the hell are they ever gonna repeat U2's episode???"... and voila! haha.

Thank for the heads up!! :) :)

namkcuR said:
I wish the broadcast would have extended for ABOY at the end.

No joke. I remember at the end of the 1st repeat I had this hope that the show would continue but no such luck.

wow, what a coincidence -- i was at my friends house for a party the last time it was repeated, and i will be at his house again this saturday. . . :hmm:

Yes, this was an "excellent" performance ... although I'll probably not watch it again ... since this show falls on Labor Day weekend and I'll be outta town !! :wink:

they should re-air the one they did back in 2001, too.

being a fan since 1992.. this is gonna sound like a stupid question.. but did U2 ever play SNL before the 2001 performance?

if i recall, they were scheduled to perform during the ZooTV era, but they backed out or something else happened. though, I am probably way off on my info here. :huh:

discothequeLP said:
i'm not sure, but that would have been amazing :drool: . The Fly and Mysterious Ways on SNL! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Or.. "Until the End of the World"... ahhh :wink: :drool: Ahh god, that would cause me to die of drooling right there. LOL

:drool: Seriously.

-Chrissy

U2 Is On Snl 2night!

Hi! U2 will be on SNL 2night for a rebroadcast. Missed the first showing, so will tape it tonight! Not sure how old this broadcast is, but it is confirmed that they will be on (see snl.com). Thought I'd share the news! I'll be watching!!! :wink:

This episode of SNL is brutal skit wise. Luke wilson is terrible.

but as always U2 rock hard.

I saw this once before, can't wait to see it again. :hyper:

They are the best band that has ever been on SNL. :drool:

Bono's lap dance :drool:

Thanks for the reminder! :)

!!!!! U2 On Snl Tonight

Sorry, I know this is not the forum, and I don't know if it is a repeat or not, but, I've never seen it before.

And I thought SNL sucked.

mods, feel free to move this to the appropriate forum, but I wanted to send out an APB

U2 as the musical guest - NBC, saturday night live

?don't know if it's new or not, but oh well

it's kind of unbearable.... I really think SNL is disgusting, and went down hill........

but I'll hold out for U2......... :huh:

Back
Top Bottom