MERGED-->U2.com t-shirts + Vertigo shirts on u2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaxFisher

War Child
U2.com t-shirts

There are t-shirts available at U2.com. There is a target on the back of the shirt and the front of the shirt says...

Unos/Dos/Tres/Catorce

I guess Bono's bad spanish was intentional.

Everything looks awesome.

Well, I guess everyone can stop arguing about what he's saying.

Wow, this is too cool!!

I love that maybe every couple of days we'll have something new, it's been so long.

U2T35426.jpg

anton is god.

I knew it! That's how I always heard it.

Actually 'unos' is a Spanish word. It's the plural of one. I know this doesn't make much sense to English speakers (or mathematicians, for that matter), but essentially it means "some" or "a few".

So he's saying: A few, two, three, fourteen!

Doesn't matter though, since I'm of the opinion that whatever he's saying doesn't really mean anything. He just wanted to do a count-in and thought one, two, three, four has been a bit overdone. Either that, or he was trying to remember how many pints he'd had before going into the studio. :hmm:

Re: U2.com t-shirts

MaxFisher said:
There are t-shirts available at U2.com. There is a target on the back of the shirt and the front of the shirt says...

Unos/Dos/Tres/Catorce

I guess Bono's bad spanish was intentional.

well that ends the debate over WHAT he's saying. now the debate continues on WHY.

Roland of Gilead said:

You know, that looks like a ROCKIN' album cover if I ever saw one. :ohmy: Could it be?

You know, you're right.

I would like this a lot better than something abstract without the band members.

There is no way that's the album cover, even though it is cool.

Also, I sure hope there are five pictures of the band riding bikes in this one!

Roland of Gilead said:

You know, that looks like a ROCKIN' album cover if I ever saw one. :ohmy: Could it be?

I agree, great picture by the Dutchman. Would be a great cover, I mean, desserts are usually where atomic bombs were tested or experimented with. It is kind of reminiscent of the ATYCLB cover though.

RademR said:

I agree, great picture by the Dutchman. Would be a great cover, I mean, desserts are usually where atomic bombs were tested or experimented with. It is kind of reminiscent of the ATYCLB cover though.

Yes, it does have a little of that All That... feel, but I still think it would be a great one. Plus, if we look really close at the dirt, we'll find a new biblical reference. :wink:

I find this picture more in line with the Joshua Tree than All That... . It also says a lot about the band. Instead of for guys standing close together (JT and All That...), here are for guys walking with some distance between one another. They EACH radiate a presence that can cover larger spaces than in the past.

Okay, I really snort too much of this blue stuff. :coocoo:

okay, I guess I'll bring this up here...

isn't it "uno" not "unos"?!!?

Please tell me I'm wrong, por favor, but this is bugging me..
okay, 1 2 3 14 obviously must *mean* something, but I was gonna ask if everyone is hearing Bono say 'unos' instead of 'uno' and isn't that annoying and now it's embodied on the T-shirts?!:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom