MERGED-->U2.com HAS THE OFFICIAL SOMETIMES VIDEO!!!+I know I know... again again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the last link isn't expired yet. Did you copy the whole link into your address bar and delete all the spaces in between y o u s e n d i t ? It should work.

Thanks musicfreak! I tried it 3 times last time and it told me the link was "stale", whatever that meant! Oh well, it worked this time. :up: Thanks again!

I know I know... again again...

I was wondering where one might be able to see the video for Sometimes? I was not able to before and now have just recently gotten cable... I would have searched for it, but I am not able to because I'm not a paying member. Sorry if this bothers the mods, I'm not trying to be a pain. :sad:

First of all, this'll probably be moved to Where The Album Has A Name pretty soon! Second, I have the video as a Real player file. I can email it to you if you like.

Hanover Quay, too

I would like the video, and the studio version at HQ if it's available. Both have been taken down for MEMBERS at U2.com, yet you can still get the clip if you're just visiting. Many thanks if it's OK...mvru2@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom