MERGED --> U2 _ RADIO ONE LIVE - Seperate Mp3's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gorman said:

Hmm, there are a number of people downloading from the torrent right now. Not sure why it's not workin' for you =/

sorry mate im being stupid.....already got it on my desktop and saving over it....sorry been a long day....props for the torrent....

UKTan said:

Don't apologise....alot of ppl wouldn't have anything without your efforts. Thank you very much.

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate, means a lot, lets get this thing out to everyone,

Everyone agree Say......I....

All I get is a cannot find server page. Perhaps its got too much traffic...

Well, now that I turned Peer Guardian off, it works fine.

Thanks Gorman

Last edited:
We were really deprived with that shit radio stream. These high quality files are incredible, just incredible.

And the torrent is downloading at 200kps, its fantastic.:wink:

Last edited:
lol. Bono messes up the first chorus to Miracle Drug. The Bono we all know and love. Him and his memory...even with new songs! :)

atomicbomb said:
Happines is a warm U2 song:bow: Thanks guys Gorman for president!!!!!!

Even more prestigious than that...next time Gorman is in chat, i'm gonna make him an honory chat moderater :wink:

did i miss high quality seperate mp3s anywhere? a yousentit link would be nice....my computer doesnt like this torrent stuff...thanks all

chrissybaby said:

fantastic quality mate......good job
btw i work in loughborough at the college!!!!!

I'm in the middle of graduating from the Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at Loughborough Uni!!
Small world :)

enajh2 said:

I'm in the middle of graduating from the Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at Loughborough Uni!!
Small world :)

i did a sociology degree at loughborough uni...very small world!!!
dont suppose you know if left legged will have the ltd cd on monday???

Last edited:
chrissybaby said:

dont suppose you know if left legged will have the ltd cd on monday???

I don't know but I sure hope they do ;)

I normally end up having to hang about until lunchtime for most new items because they're still unpacking! :lol:

Last edited:
chrissybaby said:

are these the high quality digibox mp3s?????????

Taken straight of my Sky Digibox, captured on my computer and converted to Mp3, even have the wave files although they add up to 250mb

Let me know what you think!!!

Shono said:
If they all come down in one download, how are the seperate? Do I need to do anything to the file once it has been downloaded?

P.S. Thanks! You rule ClaytonMan!

they are in a rar archive you need winrar to unpack.....awesome program

Shono said:
If they all come down in one download, how are the seperate? Do I need to do anything to the file once it has been downloaded?

P.S. Thanks! You rule ClaytonMan!

They are packed using winrar, any zip program should unpack them
any probs let me know.

ClaytonMan said:

Taken straight of my Sky Digibox, captured on my computer and converted to Mp3, even have the wave files although they add up to 250mb

Let me know what you think!!!

thanks mate....certainly will

Back
Top Bottom