Merged---> This is where you might of heard of Mike Hedges+ Mike Hedges! Who Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
This is where you might of heard of Mike Hedges....

Mike Hedges contributed a lot to Peace on Earth (mixed and had additional production to the song). I looked for him in past works and couldn't find him anywhere so he could bring a fresh perspective to the re-worked songs.

Mike Hedges! Mike Hedges! Mike Hedges, who are you?

So this dude Mike Hedges has reworked these songs, or produced the reworking of these songs, or whatnot. So me question is.

What do we know about this fellow? and what might what we know about this fellow tell us about how these reworked songs might be ending up to be sounding and whatnot.

Go on! speak up!

hmm this man who calls himself 'Mike' has to have a good explanation of his true identity. he sounds a very shifty character in my opinion.

Peace on earth eh?

man.. i know lotso folks gonna loooouuurrrvve this!

Mike Hedges was the producer of Manic Street Preachers' "Everything Must Go", one of the best albums of the '90, and his follow-up, "This Is My Truth, Tell Me Yours" (great album too)...

Also, has worked with The Cure, Everything But The Girl, Texas, Travis, Marc Almond, Beautiful South, and many others...

* MoFo * said:
hmm this man who calls himself 'Mike' has to have a good explanation of his true identity. he sounds a very shifty character in my opinion.
he calls himself that because probably the greatest innovator of guitar playing in modern times was michael hedges (who never called himself 'mike'). he died in a car crash a few years ago. i'm sure 'the edge' is a fan of his. check out his albums.

Back
Top Bottom