MERGED --> The Official W00T I Got The Bomb Thread + I got it I got it I got it!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:
LAPOE makes my skin crawl :crack:

Damn, thats harsh. Its a fucking brilliant rock tune, the bass line just oozes out of it. Sounds a bit too much like a Black Rebel Motorcycle Club song but its one of the highlights for me. Gonna be wicked live.

neutral said:
Well it was my first listen, maybe just needs to grow on me. :wink:

Its impossible to judge anything on a first listen IMO, only thing a first listen makes you do is either want to hear something again right away, or wait till later to try it again. :wink: It'll grow, I cannot wait to hear Trent Reznor's remix of it.

Re: Re: Got the bomb today

bathiu said:

*cought*...ahem...*cought*

:applaud:

lol...what? :D

Update, I'm also liking A man and a woman and One step closer. I also didn't mention I am loving the verse melody and singing on Yahweh, just the chorus isn't so great.

Mwheelonh: I didn't mean that in a bad way. I like Coldplay. :) I just think that chorus in Miracle Drug, City of blinding lights and melody in Yahweh sounds like something Coldplay might have come up with.

I think this album has a strong second half. All because of you, Man and woman, Crumbs, One step closer, Original of the species are all good songs.

I wasnt keen on LPOE when I first heard the beginning of it s.. but I listened to it again for the third time in my kitchen loud I went WOW that sounds good:wink:

eeee! Still waiting over here in Africa...the album won't be sold here but I have a friend visiting peeps back in the States that promised to pick me up a copy and bring it back. I should get it in like 2 weeks. Which, in African time, is really soon. :lol:

I did get to hear Vertigo and quite enjoyed it. But please don't say the Coldplay word. I detest them. please, god, don't let it be like coldplay. :huh:

Love and peace has grown on me too.

And City of blinding lights gets interesting with "Time.." part.

I just bought 2 copies of the standard version and 1 of the Collector's Edition at Best Buy.

When I got there shortly before 9, there was a line of about 20 people. And most were waiting for--the SEINFELD box set!!!! But it appears that a few of them also picked up HTDAAB.

Like I, on a whim, picked up the Seinfeld box set! :reject: Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I got it at Walmart just now for $8.84!! :hyper:

I have a question, all I got was one CD, but I've heard there was a bonus one? Are there 2 versions? Also, my booklet is far less extensive than what I saw posted as scans on PLEBA. What gives?

sulawesigirl4 said:

I did get to hear Vertigo and quite enjoyed it. But please don't say the Coldplay word. I detest them. please, god, don't let it be like coldplay. :huh:

Thanks, I detest them too and can't see the appeal!

What is this 'collector's edition?'

I just picked up the last copy of the limited edition at the Circuit City by my house. :hyper: I kinda wanted to but two just to keep one sealed. :reject:

U2Kitten there's an special edition that includes a DVD, and a limited edition that includes a DVD and a book. I'm guessing that's what people are calling the collectors edition.

Back
Top Bottom