MERGED-->The DVD Detail/acoustic MP3 thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everybody here has been so giving, so amazing! Thank you all so much. It's nice to know that I'm not the only lunatic out there with an unhealthy U2 obsession.

Love Acoustic STYCMIOYO, Crumbs is ok (needs more practice), but Vertigo :huh: just bad, horrible, worse, terrible, gross, akward. It's just such a fast song and needs the energy of the electric guitars. Maybe if you slowed it way down. Allowed Bono to sing the song more instead of the spoken word/rap train wreck happening now. And I love the Edge on guitar, but I'm not sure the banjo was an instrument meant to be strummed so frantically. Craziness!!!! :huh:

I think Vertigo was hi fucking larious! I agree with the Thanksgiving Holiday right around the corner I am very greatful for the fine folks who float around Interference.com

adam3000 said:
Love Acoustic STYCMIOYO, Crumbs is ok (needs more practice), but Vertigo :huh: just bad, horrible, worse, terrible, gross, akward. It's just such a fast song and needs the energy of the electric guitars. Maybe if you slowed it way down. Allowed Bono to sing the song more instead of the spoken word/rap train wreck happening now. And I love the Edge on guitar, but I'm not sure the banjo was an instrument meant to be strummed so frantically. Craziness!!!! :huh:

You didn't like the acoustic Vertigo?
U2 wasn't being serious with. It is pure comedy. They aren't looking for any artistic points with it.
Personally, I loved it. Gave me a good laugh.

Thanks for sharing! Vertigo...:laugh: how did they do that without cracking up??

Oh my, yes! This version of "Vertigo" is fantastic! And I'm not being ironic or anything; I think it's a load of fun, and it also helps that I really love banjos. I wasn't expecting something so out there at all, so I'm totally happy by the surprise.

thanks for the mp3s. Pretty cool stuff, although "Sometimes" is the strongest, very incredible.

There aren't any bandwidth restrictions that I'm aware of! :ohmy: :D

[Edit]

http://www.home.ntl.com/page/userpolicy

"If your website generates abnormally high hit levels or generates abnormally high levels of network traffic, we may at our discretion move it and/or restrict access to it and you shall be liable for any additional charges arising from our action. This may include but is not limited to suspending your Internet access."

Not very helpful!! :| How do I know what is considered 'abnormal' traffic?! :scratch:

Hey, if anything happens I'll just plead incompetence!! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom