MERGED --> So what's going on with this chat? + Yay - it's starting!!!! + Oh nooooo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what online chat thing??, the one with u2 at u2.com??

that happens at 8pm in new york time...which is about 12pm in australia i think.

you can listen to the chat at u2.com or msn.com

This is straight of MSN's site:

Join U2 in their only online event! To celebrate the release of their new album, The Best of 1990-2000, in stores November 5th, U2 will be answering questions from fans around the world in an exclusive MSN web event November 4th at 12PM PST. So ask U2 and get a little closer to the world's greatest band.

from u2.com:
Check U2.Com tonight (8pm GMT) as all four band members take part in a live online global Q&A.
The link to the chat will be live ten minutes before the chat begins.
We've received thousands of questions from across the known universe and BBC Radio One's Jo Whiley will be putting as many as possible to Larry, Adam, Edge and Bono tonight.

That woul be 12 noon for So. California.

Remember to be there 10 minutes before the chat starts!

can someone ask Bono...if they ever needed a stand-in guitarist, would U2 consider...

no ...not me....that would be silly :drool: I'm sure occupational safety and health rules would apply, no on-stage drool allowed.......and stay OUT!!

....would U2 consider Tim Farriss?

and pleeeeease let Bono reply..."Tim Farriss who?"

Enjoy it musiclovers...I can never get those thingys to load and function, so I hope there will be a transcript posted. Although I think I am about 6000000 million words behind already.

I remember distinctly how Bono signed off from the last web- chat i I participated in..." ALI...put the kettle on, these cyber-punks are doing my head in..."
:ohmy: :eyebrow: :drool: :tongue: :mac: :yes:

It's audio, I've got it going and they are playing ES right now, it just started for the second time in a row!!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

shoot, gotta go to class :banghead:

bye :wave:

I'm not getting anything either, and neither is Lies

methinks they're not broadcasting anything.

Lies thinks Bono can't figure it out and is holding up the show.

maybe this has something to do with it:

Check U2.Com tonight (8pm GMT) as all four band members take part in a live online global Q&A.

The link to the chat will be live ten minutes before the chat begins.

We've received thousands of questions from across the known universe and BBC Radio One's Jo Whiley will be putting as many as possible to Larry, Adam, Edge and Bono tonight.

so i guess we have to wait :shrug:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

my media player is just saying 'could not play any media in the playlist'

what does this mean>?????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

someone help me please? I've checked in 'options' in the player but it doesn't help at all!!!

:no: :no: I really really wanted to hear this too.....

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Oh Noooooo!

I can't listen to the chat - the damn software at this F***ing school isn't working. So i just sit here and wait for u guys to come back and report... la-di-dum.... oooooohhaaaa.... it's a beautiful day.... a mole... digging in mysterious ways... it's alright - toooooooniiight.....:banghead: gimme some more... I'm waiting...

I must try once more....

Back
Top Bottom