MERGED --> So what's going on with this chat? + Yay - it's starting!!!! + Oh nooooo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elvis is recording it. He should be done in an hour or so for those of you that cant listen.

:wave: Sicy, dont kill me! I am so damn confused at work and I couldn't remember my password for U2SJ so then one day I decided to just sign up from work as U2SJ1 and since then I have been U2SJ1 from work and U2SJ from home:huh: Ooooooops.
Maybe when I get home today I will actually figure out what the hell my passode is for U2SJ and then I will be back on track. :p
:huh: :huh:

Olive i still haven't been able to listen through! My media player here must be all messed up. It loses connection every other minute. I am going to try to get it at home later!

Good old U2! sounds like they've got a boatload of enthusiasm and ideas:yes: The next album will be a classic rock n roll masterpiece!:drool: :drool: :drool:

U2SJ1 said:
Didn't mean to stick my tongue out at ya either ;) :heart:ya Sicy!

You cant just get your password from home and then use it at work?

Or I can just email you a new password.

:hug: :D

Hmmmmmmmm. I know you think I have lost it!!! But really it is a big pain in the arse cuz at home I use a passcode saver so I have never ever had to remember my password....plus I am sometimes computer illiterate. So uhm, maybe you could send me a new password? That would be great!!!:yes:
:hug:

Haha I do the same thing at home.. save passwords.

Anyway I will and let me know if you need help.

btw Elvis says 'feck feck feck' it didnt record, so he's doing it again. It should be done and up in 2 hours.

Thanks Sicy!!! :happy:
That 1 on the end of my name has really been buggin' me!

ok now this is ridiculous......I downloaded the new version 9 of media player hoping that it would work then.....but now it just says 'Windows Media Player cannot play this file. Connect to the Internet or insert the removable media on which the file is located, and then try to play the file again.'

:madspit: :mad: :scream: :rant: :angry: :banghead:

I AM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET!!! And how the hell do you 'insert the removable media'??? Its not fair - no one else has had to do any of this suff!!!!! Grrr....

Do you think this means I won't be able to listen to Elvis's recording of it???? :scream:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

bammo2 said:
ok now this is ridiculous......I downloaded the new version 9 of media player hoping that it would work then.....but now it just says 'Windows Media Player cannot play this file. Connect to the Internet or insert the removable media on which the file is located, and then try to play the file again.'

I AM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET!!! And how the hell do you 'insert the removable media'??? Its not fair - no one else has had to do any of this suff!!!!! Grrr....

Do you think this means I won't be able to listen to Elvis's recording of it???? :scream:

woo
hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I clicked something and it's actually
WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THank the lord!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

oh you do not know how close I came to throwing my computer out the
window!!!!!

Lu
:wave:
(who's grinning HUGELY now! although its nearly midnight and now I'm
going to be staying up till the small hours listening to this!!)

YAY! I am 15 minutes into the chat and it is working like a charm!!!
I can't believe noone asked what the deer meant in Electrical Storm!!!!

U2SJ said:
YAY! I am 15 minutes into the chat and it is working like a charm!!!
I can't believe noone asked what the deer meant in Electrical Storm!!!!

I did, I think I said "what's up with the caribou/deer/elk thingy in ES? Was that your idea or Anton's?"

It never came up :(

NicaMom's link was still working for me, so I listened to the whole thing this afternoon. It was awesome. Good questions. I especially liked hearing what their favorite and least favorites songs were. A few random thoughts:

*Larry had the most fun recording Zooropa...interesting.

*Bono is very proud of Pop.

*Edge dressed up as himself (with guitar) and went trick-or-treating in California. :lmao: One guy came up to him and said, "You look just like the Edge. A little bit too short, but pretty close!"

*LOL at Adam's spoon collection.

Good stuff! Thanks for the link, NicaMom.

Q: What's the biggest event of your life so far, it's a major question?"

ADAM CLAYTON: So far, well, the biggest one I was there for has to be my own birth, at nine months after my conception. So, that's a big one, and I'm still getting over it.

Bwah! This interview is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom