MERGED: Sign the Petition to ask for Slane on DVD + Slane Castle DVD petition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These things never work, but yeah, they should release it, ideally with every other bit of live media they have hidden away in their vaults. :)

lol, funny how we could NEVER have enough live U2!
Just signed!
I think they should release a combo DVD set of ZooTV, PopMart and ELevation Slane!:yes:

typhoon said:
These things never work, but yeah, they should release it, ideally with every other bit of live media they have hidden away in their vaults. :)

LOL, I agree!! But do you realize that U2 has recorded every single show they have done since the Boy tour and have filmed the entire 3rd leg of the Joshua Tree and all of Zoo TV, Popmart and Elevation???
THAT would be quite a release of media!!

Just seeing the TEENY snippets of ZOOTV on the History Mix has made me want ZOOTV live shows more and more!
Sydney is not enough!!!!!!
Im such a greedy u2 fan

Blue Room said:

LOL, I agree!! But do you realize that U2 has recorded every single show they have done since the Boy tour and have filmed the entire 3rd leg of the Joshua Tree and all of Zoo TV, Popmart and Elevation???
THAT would be quite a release of media!!

Really?!

Too much is not enough.

MORE,MORE, MORE!!! I want MORE!!! U2 is addicting let me tell ya!:yes: It would be great if they came out with the Slane DVD But can you imagine Zoo TV and POPMART as well? It would just be AMAZING!! I want more U2 :D :D

In yesterday's chat, I thought I heard them mention that they're moving toward releasing Slane on DVD. Apparently Larry has somehow been involved in the mixing/editing, Bono's impressed with it, and they want people to see them playing in their home country for a change.

Sounds promising!

Go Manda! Yeah, after seein those 9 songs I'm like :drool: at the prospect of that on DVD, it's gotta be!!!!! So if we reach like 50000 signatures maybe they'll sit up and take notice!:D Sign all your family and friends too guys;)

Back
Top Bottom