MERGED--->Propaganda Has Arrived in the U.S. + Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Propaganda Has Arrived in the U.S.

ramblin rose said:
It's almost anticlimatic, but I finally got it!

Hi ramblin rose! :wave: I know I owe you an email from ages ago... :shame: --> at myself!

Yes, I got mine today also, anticlimatic to say the least! The best they can do is give away 10 (only 10) signed copies of the last issue as a going away present! Gee, I wonder how many thousands of people will sign up for that?!?! :madspit:

Oh well, at least the Houston show got a write-up. :yes:

I wonder what show the cover photo is from. I also wonder whatever happened to all the pictures that photographer took at the last show in Miami?

You all suck - I am closer to Europe than those of you in TX, CA, whatever - how the heck did you get yours first? I am REALLY not happy right now!!!

*need smilie with smoke coming out of the ears* :mad:

bonosloveslave said:
*need smilie with smoke coming out of the ears* :mad:

zx11pissed.gif

*runs to mailbox to see if Canadians are getting screwed*

I got mine today ... which surprises me really, since I live in Tennessee and you'd think that was the outpost of the freaking world, if you measure by how long it takes stuff to get here.

:)

Wow that girl Julie from the Vegas show that played guitar got her story published in the mag.

I remember being so jealous :mad:

But I cant play so what am I complaining about :laugh:

Sicy said:
Wow that girl Julie from the Vegas show that played guitar got her story published in the mag.

I remember being so jealous :mad:

But I cant play so what am I complaining about :laugh:

cool, i was jealous too... i had a sign at the tip, inside... but i wasn't planning on singing :slant: just wanted to stand next to my idols. said something like uhh, i skipped school to be elevated on stage, who knows if they ever saw it.... i did meet bono an edge briefly the following night in LA after that show... :)

but yea, cool article on julie

Last edited:
I haven't received mine yet!!!! Hopefully, I'll get since I changed my mailing address over a month ago. I'm not really impressed with the way Propaganda is run. Remember when the third leg tickets were going on sale. WEll, I changed my address whay before that and they still sent my ticket information to my old address.

Oh well!

Julie, who played in Vegas, is really cool. I've IMd her a couple of times and I'm on her mailing list!

Crossing my fingers for tomorrow.

:scream:

Back
Top Bottom