MERGED--->Propaganda Has Arrived in the U.S. + Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What the F?

Anyone else notice this...

Propaganda is officially screwed up. Look at the front cover...it says Autumn 2002.

The back cover says Summer 2002.

Make up your friggin' minds!

U2SavesTheWorld said:

CONGRATS!

I just popped into this thread to see if you got yours....
phew!

:up: that you got it
:down: because Prop is totally unreliable.

I just don't understand why there was such a big difference in the arrival times. I don't think we'll have to worry about it anymore though, this should be the last issue. Kinda sad, but no more headaches :shrug:

I know. Its too bad Prop is over but at the same time its been a pain in the ass.
I do like looking through all the old ones and its nice to have something tangible for the fans but really, it wasn't run that well to begin with so maybe its better to let it go.

FINALLY GOT IT!!!

As for the arrival times, the Prop website (which isn't updated at all now since last year) says that arrival times vary from 3 days to 3 weeks since it is shipped 3rd class bulk.

Anyway, it finally arrived in IN!

whatever

Nothing in Toronto.

I guess we're special if we're going to be the last to get the last issue. Or something.

I got mine today, live in Southern California. I know there has been so much discussion about this, but it would nice if they would make some kind of acknowledgement that a lot of us are being a little bit ripped off (how many of you got your four issues for $25?). Honestly, it does not take much to make a fan happy, any lame trinket (postcards, stickers, old backstage passes, etc) would even the score. CDs would be great, but I'm not going to be greedy.

drumkeeran said:
Received in Upstate!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Woohoo!! (trying not to cry "sour grapes" since issue 32 is nowhere to be seen and we know there will never be an issue 34) :madspit:

I'm in Upstate and I got mine today, too! I like the layout.

I still want my $ back for the 3 issues I will never get. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom