MERGED-->Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread Part Doce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn it! Somebody please start posting Yousendit links again! :(

I'm going nuts!

That's mp3 links btw...
Thanks

Last edited:
Ok, for some reason that new link worked for me. I'm wondering though, these mp3s I'm downloading, can I burn them onto cd, cause my computer doesn't have speakers...

Needle_Chill said:
Ok, for some reason that new link worked for me. I'm wondering though, these mp3s I'm downloading, can I burn them onto cd, cause my computer doesn't have speakers...

Well, they are at 192 kbps which is good enough for CD, but your CD player just has to be able to play mp3s, unless you can convert them to audio files... which you can do via iTunes (among others) if you have access to it. :)

dream chaser, thanks so much for those (grabbed the Radio 1 performances too- wonderful)
I'm having some trouble with the Vertigo and SYCMIOYO links from SNL.
Anyone? Help a sick (the right kind of sick) man in need?

Still need Yousendit links to audio mp3s of all 3 songs...
If anybody has time to whip up a couple and post them here, that would be great!

Thanks!

Re: audio & visual

Needle_Chill said:
Still need Yousendit links to audio mp3s of all 3 songs...
If anybody has time to whip up a couple and post them here, that would be great!

Thanks!

Have you tried to download what you need from here:

SNL 11/20/2004

Vertigo mp3 3:28//192kbps//4.77mb

SYCMIOYO mp3 5:21//192kbps//7.35mb

I Will Follow mp3 4:28//192kbps//6.14mb

Vertigo wmv 3:28//320x240//9.35mb

SYCMIOYO wmv 5:21//320x240//14.3mb

I Will Follow wmv 4:28//320x240//12mb

Re: Re: audio & visual

ramblin rose said:

SNL 11/20/2004

Those files arent working right. The mp3's dont actually download. It just gives you some tiny little empty file, and the vids say 'source code could not be loaded'.

Re: Re: audio & visual

ramblin rose said:

SNL 11/20/2004

Yes I've tried. Something goes wrong everytime I try it...
Yousendit links are so much easier... and I need to burn onto a cd right away anyway cause I don't have an audio driver on my computer...

Hmm, I missed all the links from yousendit.com... :sigh: Would someone that has downloaded the vids upload them?
I think it's easier to use yousendit.com.

Dreamchaser's site has exceeded it's 10GB of monthly transfer.:( That's why the links don't work.

Ok guys, I'm hosting this on my own comp, but here are links to mp3s and vids of all three songs. Speed should be pretty fast. The vid for IWF is the only mpeg one, the other are not as high quality, but they're good nontheless with a minimum amount of skipping. Enjoy.

http://jras.merseine.nu:80

I'm uploading the Mp3 for the audio. But please note that I only downloaded the torrent from easytree that has the 3 songs on one file.

The original mp3's that were hosted in the yousendit links last night had skips in them, so I don't have those.

you can check out nbc.com/snl, they have a lot of chatroom activity going on there about the show. And its equally favourable as what's being said here. Good stuff.

namkcuR said:
Ok guys, I'm hosting this on my own comp, but here are links to mp3s and vids of all three songs. Speed should be pretty fast. The vid for IWF is the only mpeg one, the other are not as high quality, but they're good nontheless with a minimum amount of skipping. Enjoy.

http://jras.merseine.nu:80

Is it only me, but are these really really slow? Just wondering. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom