MERGED-->Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread Part Doce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:
oh i that was an awsome gig....U2 were At the Peak back in the year 200 ;)

Yeah, it's incredible how our lads have been around for over 1800 years and Larry STILL looks young! But that show from 200 ... damn, what a rocking performance of Cartoon World! I doubt the skeleton of Adam Clayton can do today what the flesh-and-blood Adam Clayton did with the bass back then! Extraordinary stuff!

And of course, who can overlook the mullet that covered half the known world?

Vertigo audio MP3 SNL

Can someone post a yousendit for this??

Also need Vertigo CD UK MP3 too!!

yeah, but it depends on if it's still active. you couldn't find an active one for IWF in the thread? i found one on page three...

While I can make my own video clips of the SNL show, it does take time to do so and even more time to then upload it.

Therefore, I want to thank all those fans who provided .mp3's and video clips in recent weeks, from the album leak to the SNL show. :yes: Because of all of you, I was able to see and hear a LOT of U2 in these past few weeks. I am very grateful.

Thank you all so much! :D

Last edited:
doctorwho said:
While I can make my own video clips of the SNL show, it does take time to do so and even more time to then upload it.

Therefore, I want to thank all those fans who provided .mp3's and video clips in recent weeks, from the album leak to the SNL show. :yes: Because of all of you, I was able to see and hear a LOT of U2 in these past few weeks. I am very grateful.

Thank you all so much! :D

I second that! Thank you to those that have been supplying us!

:applaud:

(but I haven't learned how to make video clips yet...)

Anyone here can supply us ABOY and an "unknown" mp3 played in SNL last night??? PLEASE.....................somebody out there might have these recorded...........:eyebrow:

omg, I uploaded the mpg instead of the mp3 of I Will Follow... :huh: :lmao:

This would be why staying up all night is a bad idea!

currently uploading mp3 -- same link -- should be up ASAP.

thx for letting me know! :)

i want to thank all of you guys who do the work to get us technologically challenged fans the video and audio of the performances. you guys deserve extra special thanks on this past busiest of weeks.

:applaud:

:bow:

Back
Top Bottom