MERGED--> Now this is hilarious! (Bono's home movie on yahoo homepage)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I don't want to be on the news! You want to be on the news!" :lol:

Axver said:
"I don't want to be on the news! You want to be on the news!" :lol:
that part was awesome. "I don't need to be on teh news" Too funny. "Are you a member of the paparazzi?" I wonder if the guy was suddenly uncomfortable:laugh: Oh and doing Yoga with the blackberry in hand kinda defeats the whole purpose I think. LOL

:lol: "Go away! You want to be on the news", yoga with Blackberry and member of the Pavarotti.

CLASSIC.

One year ago today a lot of us were sleeping (or just waking up) outside the United Center in Chicago....:wave: to anyone who was there.....

greety said:
:|

How come I don't get a video??

has it been removed? All I see is a black space but there is nothing to start the video :confused:

I had the same problem, tried to (un)install plugins, Firefox, IE, nothing worked, but I figured out something to watch it:

Copy the "<embed>..." code from behind the 'Add to Site:' and paste this into an html-file (between <html> and <body> tags). Then you open this file in your browser and it should work.

Hope this helps.
Cheers!

P.S. You gotta :heart: :edge:

OneDayFly said:

I had the same problem, tried to (un)install plugins, Firefox, IE, nothing worked, but I figured out something to watch it:

Copy the "<embed>..." code from behind the 'Add to Site:' and paste this into an html-file (between <html> and <body> tags). Then you open this file in your browser and it should work.

Hope this helps.
Cheers!

P.S. You gotta :heart: :edge:

oops, I'm pc illiterate :(

I tried to C&P what you said into a new window but that does'nt work.

could you please help me along, you can email me if that would be easier,dutch is no problem :wink:

greetie@gmail.com

:lmao: I've been waiting for this so long... Ican't wait for tomorrow since there have been so many screen caps of Edge doing crazy stuff on the beach already :lol:

and catlady:hug: though I wasn't an interferencer then I wasstill in that line

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom