MERGED--> Now this is hilarious! (Bono's home movie on yahoo homepage)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vaz02 said:
any link ?

I used the same link in the first post. Use the arrows above...

"I wasn't looking for you, you just popped out there."
"He knows nothing about music."
"I think you hurt my toe, actually."

Last edited:
good stuff.

the second part was funnier to me, when he chased that camera guy it was hilarious....that guy was real serious.

I THINK IT WAS GREAT HOW THE EDGE WAS CHASING DOWN THE 2nd PAPARAZZI who was trying to get away from the Bonocam. Usually it is the celebrities that are trying to get away from the "Pavorottis".:laugh:

Hhaha edge is commical, neevr seen this side to him before.

Edge swimming out to the boat and not being good for the gig later on tonight if he drowned loll :wink: .

This is the type of stuff you should put as DVD extra's.

This is the kind of stuff that should be filling up U2.com.

Sweet. :up:

edit: and I see it will be appearing at u2.com. Nice!

Last edited:
Okay, I've now seen all three full segments on the Current channel (it's 366 on DirecTV). They seem to be showing one segment at about 4 minutes after the hour, every hour, so if you want to catch them, that's when you should be looking out.

I think the first one was my favourite. It was great seeing Edge not all zen-like for a change.

Edge in bed, not ready to get up: "You told me eleven! It's :censored: half eight!"

And then of course, seeing Edge without the beanie (and still grumpy with Bono) was great. Also adored the way he was asleep, with the TV on the Sci-Fi channel :lmao: And of course, Edge's yoga was great too :applaud:

:( Bono has denied my on-screen prescence.
Part one was definitely best. Edge making tea and peeking around the walls... :heart:

Last edited:
:eyebrow: Okay, what Yahoo has as "part three" is actually the second half of the second part that's been showing on the Current TV station. Part three on Current has Edge at soundcheck, and talking to the crew, and looking at his wardrobe (and some drawings his kids did!), etc.

I posted a bunch of spoilers and random pictures and things in the thread in PLEBA.

the full version of it is apparently gonna be up on u2.com... probably after all the shortened parts have appeared on yahoo current, i would imagine.

if they filmed it for current, one would think they'd give them exclusive dibs on the first viewing. i imagine all of us who don't have current TV (damn you cablevision :madspit: ) will get to see the entire thing early next week... unless some computer savy fella wants to rip it off the TV and post it :drool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the full version of it is apparently gonna be up on u2.com... probably after all the shortened parts have appeared on yahoo current, i would imagine.

if they filmed it for current, one would think they'd give them exclusive dibs on the first viewing. i imagine all of us who don't have current TV (damn you cablevision :madspit: ) will get to see the entire thing early next week... unless some computer savy fella wants to rip it off the TV and post it :drool:

I wonder if the U2.com version will be straight-through. It'd be nice to see it without the loud girl in the middle (though she is kinda cute...).

What's the deal with rumors of the tv versions being longer than the online versions?

Can someone post part 3 I dont know why its not there when I go onto Yahoo? Pllllllllleeeze?

And I must be blind because I dont see no naked Bonos reflection in the balcony.

Back
Top Bottom