MERGED--> Now this is hilarious! (Bono's home movie on yahoo homepage)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
merge2.gif

Great video, very funny!! Loved Edge taking out the member of the Pavoratti. :lol:

thx for the link, Nico!!

I posted this on the news thread, but may as well say it here too.

Current TV (cable channel 125 in Seattle; check your channel at current.tv) is airing parts 1-3 on TV (and they seem to be longer??)

Part 2 just aired (ending with impromptu "In A Little While" at Lifeguard station) and part 3 is set to air in just under an hour - 11:04 PST - 2:04 EST
Their schedule is also online at the current.tv site, so maybe they will be repeating...

greety said:
:|

How come I don't get a video??

has it been removed? All I see is a black space but there is nothing to start the video :confused:
:wave:
The second time I tried to watch the video, I got a black screen too. But I can see it here: http://u2log.com/
Hopefully it works for you too. :)

AHAHHA AWW THE EDGEXDD How cute he is! in the beginning when he is lying in the bed and says "Go away!" with the pillow over his headXDD aaww love him

This is fantastic! Gotta love Edge! :lol:

I love the beanie-less look! At first when he had the pillow over his head when you first see him, I thought maybe the pillow was strategically placed.... But then he's beanie-free later on in the robe & hanging out---awesome!

Love The Edge. Love that clip. But what in the hell are the people on Yahoo! Video talking about :huh:

Home movies are fun and all, but whay is Bono showing his bono to everyone as he films?

You're right about that balcony scene. You can see in the reflection that Bono is naked. You'd think they would have noticed before posting, but why is he filming it in the nude?

Pla are you talking about

:edge: : Where the streets have no name...where the streets have no name

:lol:

:sexywink: Of course! But I doubt I'd be seen there since I am so short. In the video my arm and the camera were my eyes, really.
But when they first pulled up and Bono had the camera out I was in the very first row and if I could be geeky enough:

Part II is up!

:lmao:
"I don't want a beating."
"Aww come on...he's trying to get away!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom