MERGED-->Now the quest for a higher quality MP3 begins!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I would be the first person to spread the love to all of you, just like I did back when ATYCLB came out. Unfortunately I still need a nice, kind soul to send me one. Once I get one, I'll send it to all of you.

Shono said:
[B

Hopefully we can have multiple people hosting the Valencia version to ease the pain and strain. [/B]

I agree, but I don't see anyone hosting it yet.
Just trying to be patient, I know people are generous to host it in any respect, so I will try and bide my time with the Croatian asshole talking over it. :)

meee tooo

hey all

if anyone out there who gets the new valencia version in their inbox if you could PLEASE forward the song to mine, i will love you forever....AND i can host the song, with the bandwidth that I have...so please hit me up at

jeffamador@gmail.com

i will gladly return the favor and help spread the song!

Thanks!

GREATNESSSSSSS

I'm upping a copy to DaveC right now, and I'll get the rest of you in a few minutes.

EDIT: Damn, I don't know why it's taking so long to send. I have cable, and I thought Gmail was supposed to be really good about big attachments? It's been at least three minutes since I clicked "send" and it's still going...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom