MERGED-->New Blender mag. image

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jamila said:
Also, are those Bono's REAL hands? They always appeared shorter and stubbier to me than they look in this pic. :eyebrow:

Actually Bono's right hand seems to strangely resemble Edge's right hand! Does anyone else see this?

Or have I been looking at these new pics so long now that I'm beginning to see double!:laugh:

you are right! His right arm looks like edge's, and take a closer look at bono's fingers on his left hand. something is wrong with at least one of them

Adam looks like he doesn't want to be there and has zorbed out until its all over.

he's wet, possibly cold, staring at the back of a straw hat, and larry's chest is pressing against his arm - Adam probably had to go to 'his happy place" in this picture

and the subject of Larry - the first thing in my mind wasn't "short" when I saw that picture :drool:

what a bomb! said:
Edge: "You looking after my cd Larry?"

Larry: "Yeah no problem! its in me shirt pocket"

Edge: "Wheres your shirt?"

Larry (looking down) "Oh shiiiiiit!"

:lol: great pic, the boys look look serious and ready to take over the world again.

U2Kitten said:
As someone who has played a lot with photoshop I can alll but swear that pic was touched up with 'remove graininess' or something. Their faces and skin look unnaturally smooth. It's a good thing to use with people who are starting to show their age, as well as zitfaced teenagers' school portraits;) Mind you now, I'm not criticizing them. They all look fantastic, even without the touch up. :drool:

good thing I read the whole thread through, because I was going to say the same thing Kitten. this pic has been "worked", not a wrinkle in their faces.. ...

I don't mind but it wasn't necesary I think.

Do we spot a touch of vanity there after all?:wink:

what a bomb! said:
Edge: "You looking after my cd Larry?"

Larry: "Yeah no problem! its in me shirt pocket"

Edge: "Wheres your shirt?"

Larry (looking down) "Oh shiiiiiit!"

Verry Funny!

greety said:

good thing I read the whole thread through, because I was going to say the same thing Kitten. this pic has been "worked", not a wrinkle in their faces.. ...

Thanks, I knew another PLEBAn (and long time U2 watcher) would know! :sexywink:

I don't mind but it wasn't necesary I think.

Do we spot a touch of vanity there after all?:wink:

No, they are fine just the way they are :) I DO think they care about how they look. I have heard they must approve every pic of them sent to the media. I also think they, especially Bono, are sensitive about comments about their appearance, that's why rude threads always upset me :sad: Bono is a real person with feelings too.

Last edited:
I haven't read this whole post, but you can't imagine how I feel seeing this on my first post after getting power back after hurricane Ivan. Going back now to try to catch up since this computer isn't working very long.
Thanks!!:wink:

kaiser23 said:
has anyone noticed the ring on adam's finger? is he married now?

Maybe he borrowed Bono's. He never wears his anymore.:wink:

(Adam has been wearing that for a while now, but what it signifies is a mystery.)

Ya know, I've looked at this image a few times now, and it's not a big deal or anything but...
Does anyone else think they look like action figures?
Bono and Edge both kinda look like they have that stiff arm thing going on and the super smooth plastic skin...

--------------------------------------------------------

Not that I condone what they did but where are those eastlink boys with their crappy clips? I would love to have one of those to talk about right about now...

I would totally lose all of the Bono sunglass accessories in my carpet and they would probably break my vacuum cleaner...

of course the lemon would be the perfect mode of transportation for the official U2 action figure...itll even have a sunroof, but batteries not included :wink:

stars, you gonna be on aol im tonight??

sue4u2 said:
I haven't read this whole post, but you can't imagine how I feel seeing this on my first post after getting power back after hurricane Ivan. Going back now to try to catch up since this computer isn't working very long.
Thanks!!:wink:

I didn't know you were an Ivan victim, I'm glad you got your power back! That sucks, I had no power for 5 days with Isabel. No sign of Verte76 since Thursday morning at 11:30, she said the wind was blowing. I guess she lost her power :sad:

oh gawd, Ivan the cyclone!

I didnt get why people were complaining that Ivan had stuffed their computer. I just thought "this Ivan boy sure has a lot of friends" :|

Mofo--no, I'm at work right now until midnight so i'm using the 'puter here I don't have my internet setup at the new digs, driing me crazy because I can't check on here for news unless I'm working, I'm going to miss something big I know it :huh:

Basstrap said:
give me a break

yeah, we get the point.
you're old and you look young
now put your shirt back on, you're not in the Red Hot Chilli Peppers

it's just a bit of fun

Back
Top Bottom