MERGED-->New Album On Ebay + i just found this on eBay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy i buy and sell on e-bay so i know about the whole people do not know how to read situtation. Some jokes are funny but the disclaimer should've been written bigger.

Evolution monkey that is a great idea in fact I am going to bid right now as a joke..hmm let's see how high my bid will be.

isabelle_guns said:
Evolution monkey that is a great idea in fact I am going to bid right now as a joke..hmm let's see how high my bid will be.

Becareful, imagine you bidded up to $100,000 and Ebay takes you to court to pay! :madspit: I can see it on the front page of the Vancouver Sun, "U2 fan forced to pay for the rest of her life for a fake CD" I would be soooo pissed. :mad: :D

EvolutionMonkey said:

Becareful, imagine you bidded up to $100,000 and Ebay takes you to court to pay! :madspit: I can see it on the front page of the Vancouver Sun, "U2 fan forced to pay for the rest of her life for a fake CD" I would be soooo pissed. :mad: :D

e-bay doesn't take you to court, they are a service (a middle man), it is really between seller and buyer. The seller knows that he/she shouldn't be putting joke auctions on e-bay so therefor should expect such a high bid as a joke.

If the seller were to sue the buyer.

the buyer can just point out the terms and conditions of e-bay.

In other words, no one will go to court over this..

to bad someone didn't bid that high, it would've been a funny joke.

There was a People's Court episode where someone took a seller/buyer to court for negative feedback :lol:

Back
Top Bottom