MERGED--> new album 20th november! +New Best Of on November 20th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvine511 said:

anyway ... the other thing that worries me is this: if this is to be a definitive "Best Of" -- how much new material can we look forward to in the future? are there future "beautiful days" and "ones" and "WTSNHNs" out there? or is the end that close? or is there going to be a "no, guys, wait, here's an even more DEFINITIVE DEFINITIVE Best of" in, say, 2012 with 6 new songs from the 2-3 albums they've released since them?

exactly, how can they really call this their "definitive" best of when they are still making music?

dabiggestu2fan said:

Okey Ill make that 45, I'll say it just for you how about that? I wipe my ass with Mercy and I honestly don't get why so many people are in love with it. And it would be a more STUPID mover to put that song in the best of then actualy releasing a best of! Why the hell do you think would release a song as being new when it has already been leaked a couple years before?

There do you hate mercy now? :madspit:

No I don't hate it but I don't love it either, a new song would be better than to "fix up" mercy. I never said that i wanted Mercy to be included, but wiping your ass with a song for over 45 times gets old, like Pride.

kellyahern said:

Simple solution. You should just marry Headache and create the perfect couple :heart:.

:hmm:

millslane.jpg

Chizip said:

exactly, how can they really call this their "definitive" best of when they are still making music?

Remember that the original use of the word "definitive" with this album was by u2.com. These are the same people who wrote Running To Stand Still as Running To Standstill about a million times in the last year. :rolleyes:

THIS JUST IN! HEARTBROKEN FROM ALL THE COMPLAINTS AND BASHING FROM THE FANS AT INTERFERENCE.COM, U2 SPLITS UP, CANCELS FORTHCOMING ALBUM!

I stopped posting in this thread but didn't stop reading and now that it's about to be closed I have to get one more post in!

: whew :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom