MERGED ----> My U2 iPod is on its way!!!+ my U2 iPod on its way+My ipod.. + U2 iPod..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine just arrived! Like right then the delivery guy rocked up! Hurrah!

*looks at box nervously* First things first, the box is too small for Gwyneth Paltrow's head... it HAS to be my iPod!

ramblin rose said:

Congratulations.

So what do you think? Isn't it the coolest little thing you've ever seen!!

Are you keeping the box?:wink:

Hahaha NO its sitting in my bed....:ohmy: :wink:
And Yes is the coolest little thing, but is so easily sracthed, hopefully i can get a case for it sometime today.
And the box is Very cool.
Dad Said "the box is almost worth $500 on its own!" :lmao: (but it is!)
All i'm worried about is the being way to carefull on the battery...
the music game rules!, and its sooo easy :)

Glad to see you got yours to Renne.

Last edited:
For people like me who are [now] too poor to actually buy a proper case to protect their ipod, I made one for $3AUD. And it doesn't take much creativity at all [because I'm not the most creative soul in the world].

I just bought a piece of crushed velvet [$1], a ball of wool [$0.90] and a needle suitable for sewing with wool [$1.10] and knocked up a neat little case.

And it's HTDAAB coloured because of the black material and red wool and the way I stitched it. :wink:

FINALLY got my iPod today! :hyper:

ipodipodipod.jpg

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I stared at the box (which IS really pretty :drool:) for about 10 minutes before I finally opened it. :love:

Yes, I do realize that I have the ugliest bed comforter known to mankind. Thanks. :wink:

Last edited:
bono_man2002 said:
How much are you selling them for Renne? hehe :)

I could attempt to make another, if you want one? :shrug: Bearing in mind that it looks like it is - handmade. Not to say it's shabby or anything, because it's so not!

starsgoblue said:
I had better have mine!!! I ordered mine the day after they came out! :grumpy:

This is my bday present to myself and I'm glad I got it because my bday was terrible....this thing is going to be my baby.

Last edited:
Are you going to use your coupon?

If not, I would love to make a trade for it.

thyouthguy@aol.com

starsgoblue said:
I had better have mine!!! I ordered mine the day after they came out! :grumpy:

This is my bday present to myself and I'm glad I got it because my bday was terrible....this thing is going to be my baby.

I ordered my U2 ipod from my local London Drugs store last Wednesday and it came in on Friday. I crapped my pants when they called. That was very fast! Considering they could not give me an estimated time of arrival. Anyhow, been in Heaven ever since. :drool:

2 days ago, i got to look at the actual box at my schools computer store and :drool: at it.

Stay, Faraway (in money yet) So close. :slant:

if it was a 40 GB i'd buy it soo i'll wait a little while. might end up getting a cheaper one used or factory one elsewhere.

I adore mine! It's an obsession! :love:

I also just got a car charger, JBL Onstage speakers, and an iTrip. :hyper:

Just a note to call Canadians:

The iTunes Music Store is online as of today in Canada. Just download iTunes, go to the Music Store, and make sure your region is set to Canada.

Interestingly enough, the prices are the cheapest of all localizations at the Canadian store. Whereas those of us in the US pay $0.99 a song and $9.99 an album USD, Canadians pay the same figure, but in CD. Because the CD is lower than the USD, Canadians are actually paying a good deal less per song and album than any other iTunes Music Store supported country. Congrats :)

drumkeeran said:
OMG!!! I'm so jealous! I asked (begged) my husband to get me one for my birthday...gotta love that my bday's in Nov.

My nine yr. old son asked for an iPod for Xmas/bday combo present, "I don't care if Santa doesn't bring me anything else!". Then he heard about the U2 iPod, "Oh Mom, you've got to see this! Maybe Santa will bring you one instead!" my heart melted!!

Enjoy your iPods!!

My hubby got me a mini AND a speaker dock. I'm so spoiled!

Now I'm checking for tips before I install the software. :cool:

Mine should be waiting for me at my apartment as I type. . .I'm only an hour away from the end of the day!!!!! AGGHH!!!!!!!!

I, too, plan to stare at the box for quite some time before opening it. ;)

God bless us, everyone - or, iPod bless us, everyone.

lmjhitman said:

How much is it from London Drugs?

They listed it for $475 then charged a gov't piracy tax of $25, so it still ended up at $500 (like the online store). I just didn't have to pay a cent for a deposit or anything UNTIL the ipod arrived at the shop. That seemed more honest to me then paying upfront and waiting for it to come (apple shop).

I just purchased 15 tracks from itunes today! What a breeze! Pardon me for saying this, but this whole experience is so fuckin' orgasmic! Get a new album, get unreleased tracks, get long forgotten tracks, get bootlegs, plus this beautiful looking u2 ipod and I can barely contain myself these days. U2 OVERLOADED! I'm not coming down! :hyper:

Last edited:
I'd been saving money for one, and some Ryan Adams fans had been donating money towards my fund. But my family couldn't hold out on me anymore...the day after Thanksgiving, Dad confessed that him, Mom, and my sister had all chipped in and got me one for Christmas...and they just let me have it early! He said that he went and got me one the day they came out. :cute: :heart: If they wouldn't have had them at Best Buy, he said he was going to drive to the nearest Apple store...which is about 2 hours away! Plus, they paid an extra $50 to get me the 3 year service warranty.

I :heart: my family. :)

I was able to used that saved money and donations to buy the accessories then. :drool:

Bonochick said:

How amazing are they???? :drool:

I had so much fun cruising around last night using the iTrip as well. :hyper:

Mine has not left my side since I got it! I bring it everywhere!

And the iTrip is the best thing ever! I'm zipping around town blasting my boots and imagining how much sweeter it will be once my BONO GRL plates arrive next week! :D It'll be the U2Mobile!

:reject: :D

Back
Top Bottom