MERGED--> MP3/Video from 11-22-2004 + anyone with audio or video from new york? + New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chrisedge

Fan & Taper
MP3/Video from 11-22-2004 Free Show

Post your clips here:

From U2preservation.com

Here are three clips, from the free concert...PLEASE don't link to these outside of this site. If you would like to host them, be our guest. SPECIAL THANKS TO GNRARNOLD for taping...

Original of the Species
Vertigo
City of Blinding Lights

This is just preview/web quality...

http://www.u2preservation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189

Cant Wait for the whole thing....thanks a heap!

i can yousendit whole mp3s if you post them , and if need need mirrors i can repost....as i'm sure others will.

I bet we see MP3's by the morning, or tomorrow afternoon...I just posted what I got...

anyone with audio or video from new york?

has anyone here got any links for audio or video links from the new york show?

i did see the thread earlier but this was just a few seconds clip!!! i want to see or hear the whole show!

It may have actually been the 10th that I heard. They said last night on CNN.

Point is, it will air, I would guess mainly the new songs though.

Great clips! Bono was playing all right on OOTS. Teh people singing the Vertigo chorus sounded amazing and you can see Larry mouthing the chorus for City of Blinding Lights! :hyper: I want it all!!! :hyper:

what i get when i click on the link on the previous page is "invalid thread specified. please notify webmaster if you followed a valid link."

Well...you can go to u2preservation.com directly and find them there. Might not be up for much longer.

i looked at the site and i see the three short clips but i couldn't find the full-length stuff. do you know if it's still up there and where i should go if it is? do i have to register? thanks.

There is just the 3 short clips. A DVD of the whole thing should surface in the next week or so...

Back
Top Bottom