MERGED--> MP3/Video from 11-22-2004 + anyone with audio or video from new york? + New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NJelevation - Is that Vertigo the first or second performance?
Also, does anyone know if the skip is on all the MP3 versions?

Last edited:
beau2ifulday said:
NJelevation - Is that Vertigo the first or second performance?
Also, does anyone know if the skip is on all the MP3 versions?

I was there , that is the first performance of Veritgo ... unfortunately becuase the seoncond is soooo much better.

thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has uploaded the audio from this show!!! it sounds awesome!!!

i cannot wait to see the video... please keep us posted on any updates re: posting of video! :)

Also, i think the version of 'vertigo' that layla posted is the second version... you can hear bono say at the start 'let's try that one more time' (which leads me to believe it's that second version... although, i recall hiim saying something like 'one more time, for us')

Last edited:
i'm sorry this stuff is cutting out and what not... but i grabbed a copy soon as i found one and this all i got. Whenever i get anything else i'll pass it along

markoajda said:

Can't you seed it at easytree.org as promised? It's the most stable site out there. thetradersgarden reminds me a lot of STG which is not a good thing.

I promised nothing in regards to where I would torrent it. GNR, and I decided tradersden is the best place, and could use some traffic since it is mainly the mods from STG.

Don't know why you would think STG was a "bad thing" other than it's flaky owner, who has nothing to do with TTD. It had the best BT's outthere and the only reason EZT has grown is because STG went down.

I should be home in about an hour, and will TRY and get this thing up again on TTD. The link that was mentioned earlier in the thread, was probably the thread I started and needed to be removed because it wasn't working. Sorry I couldn't get it going lastnight/this morning, but I had to go to work. (was late already)

Last edited:
VIDEO CLIP (15s)
City of Blinding Lights ....
great quality , short though

-- h**p://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EA22A2A55CEA5E263F3C1C8797910E8

Hey, njelevation06, you should be able to post proper links now.

DPrinceNY said:
lets hope no, u need an account for that site

Why? Its free to join and takes two minutes to sign up for it. It has a lot of U2 content as well as other bands. Well worth it. Account doesnt necessarily mean "pay".

DPrinceNY said:
U cant get an account. there are only a certain amount of accounts created at a time. Look at the site first.

Are you sure about that? They only have less than 5000 members, and I know of no restrictions. Please let me know where they mention that. (Assuming you're talking about thetradersden.org)

DPrinceNY said:
U cant get an account. there are only a certain amount of accounts created at a time. Look at the site first.

Ok you're right. I signed up earlier today and I checked again and there is a limit. Apologies.

Last edited:
Buddy why dont u stop quoting me out of context. If u would have read the WHOLE thread u would have figured out that I was talking about easytree.org and NOT thetradersden.org.

With regards to thetradersden.org I just created my account.
BTW thanks Chrisedge for the DVD torrent :)

DPrinceNY said:
Buddy why dont u stop quoting me out of context. If u would have read the WHOLE thread u would have figured out that I was talking about easytree.org and NOT thetradersden.org.

With regards to thetradersden.org I just created my account.
BTW thanks Chrisedge for the DVD torrent :)

I was talking about easytree nimrod. I signed up to it earlier today, but right now the limit is filled. There is no mention of a limit on their FAQ.

Thanks for all the hard work, everyone. So glad to finally hear it. I only wish I coulda been there - what an incredible night.

EZT has a limit of 100,000 users. As inactive accounts are purged, new account slots are made available. There should be more soon.

And I'm very glad this DVD is now up on TTD, even if my stupid bit torrent client won't connect to the tracker but is working fine on EZT!

Back
Top Bottom