MERGED--> MP3/Video from 11-22-2004 + anyone with audio or video from new york? + New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have the DVD coming but might be over a week
till its here its getiing sent from NY to me in the UK
i can rip the audio if its clear enough and not too distorted

so wait a wee bit longer and it will
be up online for sharing

BB:))

what about the video that those guys at u2preservation have? are they ever going to release that? that had really nice audio quality

Yes, the complete concert. Audience shot. Same footage as the clips that have been floating around.

Bit Torrent is the latest in P2P downloading... Do a search on the web for Bit Torrent and you will find tons of info.

Before anyone asks, I will not be ripping the audio from the DVD to share. I can't stop people from doing that, but there were better audience recordings done, as well as a complete proshot DVD that will surface soon enough. I thought about holding off on the audience one, since the complete proshot will be out (I assume, since it's already making the rounds) but I have this in hand, and figured might as well get it out, since people are still waiting.

cool! again, thank you so much!! i have been waiting to see this show since i got home last monday night! and MTV is certain to butcher it to shreds, unfortunately...

this pro-shot DVD sounds promising as well.... please let us know if you hear anything further about that. :)

one thing i noticed being there was that the sound was very "dry" to me, like they really put zero reverb in. at one point bono said into the mike something like "does this sound system sound kind of funky to you, it does to us too. can i get some more brightness in the vocals?!"
so when the video/audio comes out if you have a sound card that simulates concert effects i recommend using it particularly on this concert if you're into that more ambient concerty sound as i am.

i would so like to see or hear anything from this show i was there...and its stil a dream.

headache in a suitcase i think we met after the show..

sam b

kennerado said:
complete proshot dvd? HOLY SNIKEYS

If MTV is in charge you can count on a full pro shot or at the least soundboard to surface of anything they do. Alot of people that work there have access to the material and it gets out. So its not surprising at all.

ill get the audio up later..
ive got sum things to do today

its not brillant but ill run it through soundforge
at least its most of the full set ..
a few drop outs on sum tunes
not the full song like' out of control'

bono does talk alot! mind u lol

great show mind u

BB Mac

worship.gif

ok whos ready for the brooklyn mp3s? :)))
i spent this afternoon getting the Audio

uploading to you sendit now

will add link shortly its winzipped with the mp3s

vertigo
All because of you
miracle drug
Sometimes you cant make it on your own
city of blinding lights
Original of the species
Beautiful day
i will follow

out of control

BB Mac

sorry for delay yousendit.com is giving me grief
taking forver shouldnt be this long to upload

anyone got server space or know sumthing i can use
to upload 56mb

cheers BB

BB Mac said:
sorry for delay yousendit.com is giving me grief
taking forver shouldnt be this long to upload

anyone got server space or know sumthing i can use
to upload 56mb

cheers BB

Hey, contact me on AIM -- screen name is g0rman (the 0 is a zero). I'll help ya out :)

Or, if you don't have AIM, send me an e-mail (gorman@modblog.com), and I'll give you info to an FTP to upload the files to.

Back
Top Bottom