MERGED--> MP3/Video from 11-22-2004 + anyone with audio or video from new york? + New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the opposite problem; my uploads are more than my downloads. I'm getting close to hitting the University's bandwidth limit on my uploads, before I get anywhere near there on MY download. It's not fair!!!!! =P

knox said:
I have the opposite problem; my uploads are more than my downloads. I'm getting close to hitting the University's bandwidth limit on my uploads, before I get anywhere near there on MY download. It's not fair!!!!! =P

You can limit your upload speed.

markoajda said:

You can limit your upload speed.

I couldn't find a way to do that with the Mac version of BitTorrent. It's not a big deal, anyway.

What I would like is for anyone who's downloaded the DVD to provide audio rips to replace those abysmal ones that popped up a few days ago.

All you guys who have the DVD downloaded, please do some seeeding -- I'm currently downloading at a fourth of the speed that I'm uploading.

*sighs*

I know I sound like a damn broken record, but seriously... AVI anyone??

:sad: :sad: :sad:

finally got it !! after trying to encode it and many other things that I won't name to so that I can just view it!

It's not bad quality considering what this guy had to do to hold up that camera. The audio is great!

Miro, I have it in mpeg format, only way we were able to get it to work on our puter... Let me know if you want it...i'll send it along..:wink:

OH OH OH OH.

Let me know what, when, where and how I can send you my first born child when and if I ever have one! I would offer to trade you with the DVD I have, but I can't burn copies. Hell, I can't even play it on my computer!

:bow: :bow:

hehehe...no more children for me!:crazy:

No seriously, no trades necessary! Anything for a fellow u2 nut like me!:wink:

I am just going to check to see if the files are on the up and up. I watched about half of it on my puter last nite. I'll take a look when I get home tonite and let you know.

Just let me know what your email addy is..and I will let you know that way.

Well, not to burst anyone's bubble, but this is not something she's going to be able to email to any of us :wink: We'll see what she has to say. Unfortunately I don't have the server space to host it, but perhaps I could make a torrent file of it and someone with a tracker could publish?
:shrug:

Mind you, not that I know how to make a torrent file, but I am sure I could learn... :wink:

Hey, I have a gig of free space with gmail. If she can send the thing, I've got room. =P

Alternatively, she could put it up on YSI, or she could event create a torrent for it.

As Miro said...I can't email this file....its way too big!

If you go to TheTradersDen.org you can d/l it via bit torrent. I did this and it wasn't easy!!!!!

Miro, I know how bad you have been wanting this (from another perspective) being that you were there. Like I said, when I get home from work today I'll take a look at it and email ya.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Thanks. Hmmm no interest in my first born eh? Good, cause the way things are looking, you could be waiting a few years.

Will wait for your email. Thanks, thanks, thanks! :drool:

A good quality avi's going to have to wait until tomorrow, I think (or very late tonight), but I will hopefully have the mp3s up in 2-3 hours.

Sorry to get all your hopes up but I won't be able to put it up until HOPEFULLY a bit later tonight. I had to re-encode the whole damn thing, and I'm actually a bit ticked about it, but there it is.

Oh, I wasnt expecting anything tonight... I can be patient (not really, but when one doesn't have a choice :wink: )

Thanks!

:lol:

I've just been encoding the Band Aid 20 programme and wondered why it was taking so long :hmm:....

....then I realised that because I'm on my laptop upstairs, and controlling my desktop PC that's downstairs with VNC (my housemate sleeps down there at the moment), I just looked in Task Manager and the winVNC service on my desktop is using up just as much CPU time as TMPGenc!! :laugh:

D'oh! :reject:

Looking forward to this Knox ;)

Back
Top Bottom