MERGED--> MP3/Video from 11-22-2004 + anyone with audio or video from new york? + New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is driving me INSANE. I've been trying to connect to this torrent for over 25 hours and it still won't work. During that time, I have successfully connected to other torrents, so I have no idea what's going on.

If I can't resolve this, would anyone (particularly someone in Australia) like to do a trade?

Axver said:
This is driving me INSANE. I've been trying to connect to this torrent for over 25 hours and it still won't work. During that time, I have successfully connected to other torrents, so I have no idea what's going on.

If I can't resolve this, would anyone (particularly someone in Australia) like to do a trade?

did you actually sign up to the site and log in?

I third that plea...

As much as I love the DVD I got from ebay, seems like what you have is from another source. I gots to have it so I can tell my grandchildren X years from now:

See how Bono is leaning in to sing to someone? Well that is your Grandma!!! :wink:

bcrt2000 said:

did you actually sign up to the site and log in?

Hah, of course! I've posted there a few times, this is the first torrent I've tried from there. I have never had a problem on STG or EZT, but I can't connect to this one, and I also failed to connect to one of MP3s that Gorman made yesterday. I'm baffled.

Axver said:

Hah, of course! I've posted there a few times, this is the first torrent I've tried from there. I have never had a problem on STG or EZT, but I can't connect to this one, and I also failed to connect to one of MP3s that Gorman made yesterday. I'm baffled.

Hmm.. What is the error message it gives?

k i have d/l this video and it rocks..audio is excellent..

its says my status is seeding...so thats good rite...i will leave my computer on...hopefully it doesn't crash..

sam b

This is frustrating. I have left my computer on for 2 days now and I'm only at 32.7%. I have a cable connection but I'm only downloading at 6kbps. What in the world is the problem here? What rate are you others downloading at?

boosterjuice said:
This is frustrating. I have left my computer on for 2 days now and I'm only at 32.7%. I have a cable connection but I'm only downloading at 6kbps. What in the world is the problem here? What rate are you others downloading at?
Torrents suck, way too slow, I'm waiting on this posted at usenet, then I'm downloading it at 300/400 kb/sec :)

hmm I've been downloading it since the moment it came out and I'm only at 7%. I'm on Verizon DSL, too. :(

I gotta get this by Monday. Is there anyone that'd be willing to send it to me via AIM or whatever program you'd like? Pleaseee! :bow:

the only who could rip the dvd is the owner! Via torrent you'll need 4-5 days of downloading.
Yesterday evening it required to me 75 hours :huh:

It's better to pick the version @ Mtv! :madspit:

markoajda said:

Hmm.. What is the error message it gives?

It keeps telling me "Problem connecting to tracker - urlopen error (10060, 'operation timed out')". I used to occasionally get that error on EZT, but the torrent would start working within a minute or two. Well, it's approaching the two day mark now, and during that time, I have successfully run two torrents from EZT ...

kennerado said:
Axver sounds like the tracker is overloaded

That was my initial thought, but the site is only small and I don't think anyone else is having this problem.

I'm not sure what your problem could be. I was able to download the whole thing in about a day and a half and have been seeding ever since.

There are about 188 people downloading as we speak. Have you tried another bt program?

ramblin rose said:
I'm not sure what your problem could be. I was able to download the whole thing in about a day and a half and have been seeding ever since.

There are about 188 people downloading as we speak. Have you tried another bt program?

Yeah, I have tried it on both the official client for Windows and Bit Tornado (never had a problem before with Bit Tornado). I'm thinking of downloading Azureus to see if that works.

Axver said:

Yeah, I have tried it on both the official client for Windows and Bit Tornado (never had a problem before with Bit Tornado). I'm thinking of downloading Azureus to see if that works.

Actually, that's what I'm using (Azureus), it's the one that I finally settled on that gets me the best speed.

ramblin rose said:

Actually, that's what I'm using (Azureus), it's the one that I finally settled on that gets me the best speed.

I used to have Azureus but I found I had significantly better speeds with Bit Tornado. I just reinstalled it, and it too says that the tracker is offline. Absolutely bizarre.

I think I might have to trade for this one.

38 completes, and only 13 people left seeding. Did you close your window as soon as you finished? That is not good sharing folks. PLEASE leave your windows open, longer than the time it takes to just download it. You should upload as much as you download, which USUALLY means your on for about the same time it took to download. (If it takes a day to d/l, you should leave your window up for a day AFTER you finish.)

I won't be as happy to share in the future if people just download and bail out on the torrents.

Chrisedge said:
38 completes, and only 13 people left seeding. Did you close your window as soon as you finished? That is not good sharing folks. PLEASE leave your windows open, longer than the time it takes to just download it. You should upload as much as you download, which USUALLY means your on for about the same time it took to download. (If it takes a day to d/l, you should leave your window up for a day AFTER you finish.)

I won't be as happy to share in the future if people just download and bail out on the torrents.

I'm still on. Unfotunately I had to reboot my computer earlier but I'll stay on until I've given the 4GB, I've haven't even watched the thing yet.

If someone who has it downloaded could fix it up so us on snailband [er. dialup ;)] could download the video/audio, it would be much appreciated.

chrisedge,
I only got to 77% and gave me errors

This is what I got:
---------------------------
Download Error
---------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "BitTorrent\RawServer.pyc", line 227, in listen_forever
File "BitTorrent\RawServer.pyc", line 179, in handle_events
File "BitTorrent\Encrypter.pyc", line 210, in data_came_in
File "BitTorrent\Encrypter.pyc", line 130, in data_came_in
File "BitTorrent\Encrypter.pyc", line 96, in read_message
File "BitTorrent\Connecter.pyc", line 219, in got_message
File "BitTorrent\Downloader.pyc", line 77, in got_piece
File "BitTorrent\CurrentRateMeasure.pyc", line 17, in update_rate
ZeroDivisionError: float division

What does this mean???? Help!!!!!

not wanting to sift through 20 pages of crap, what exactly is going on here? Is there anywhere to get the video of the NY concert? And if so, where can I get it? :drool:

Chrisedge said:

Hate to say it but this is what usually happens when torrent is posted on non - ratio tracker. It's there for the taking.. and it's taken.

Back
Top Bottom