MERGED-->love the crumbs thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Habib

Acrobat
Crumbs From Your Table

This tune is also boss. Lovely melody, guitar work and drums. Although i hate the fact on some tracks the guitar drowns out the bass . See the Fly from Boston 01, truly one of the best rock'n'roll performances ever, bu the bass is minimal, fighting a losing battle with the edge's ascendiary guitar playing.

do you lot think that CFYT is destined to be played on crummy vanity dramas like one tree hill and the oc. I know sycmioyo is gonna be played on oth.

love the crumbs thread!

here it is... i listen to crumbs every morning when i wake up. its inside my head and i cant help but LOVE it !! :drool: it is a pretty strong song, its also angry and i love the guitar. everything i need to wake up in the morning. who else loves crumbs?

Right here. :wave:

It's angry in a subtle way; even though the first line is pretty strong - from the brightest star comes the blackest hole.

I like the change in tone in the bridge. In the end, the singer is really just asking for help.

I love Crumbs too!!!:drool:

It's strange, but sometimes I dream of songs that haven't been released. Somehow this song is familiar to me, I don't if I've dream it but it is familiar; specially the "Where you live should not decide" part. Love this song...:wink:

i think bono mentioned that part in the labour party conference in uk.. but you live in texas so you might not know about it.. that would be strange indeed :eyebrow:

i do.....it's my favourite song on HTDAAB.
i see it as a mix of So Cruel and Electrical Storm,yet it manages to keep that sense of freshness.
it's really beautiful and,most of all,full of hidden messages......

Back
Top Bottom