MERGED --> Live "You Send it" Links needed + Full Album E-mail Requests Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sure...I go out of town for a few days and the whole album leaks.:banghead: I've been downloading everything else up until now, but I'm wondering if it's worth it now that the release is so close (and perhaps even closer now with this leak).:confused:

Alright...who am I kidding. I can't wait another day. Can't seem to find any working links though. Are there any still out there, or could someone email the tracks (except Vertigo). Thanks...btw when did the album leak? I left town early Saturday morning and I've been on the road for three days and 1600+ miles. Could I have been listening to HTDAAB all that time in the car???:huh: Bummer.

u2foreplay@yahoo.com
(100MB limit, 10MB per individual email limit)

You might need to simply download new drivers for your modem ... when I had dialup, mine took forever to connect but that was all solved when I downloaded an upgrade for it.

As nobody seems to be online tonight, if someone would be kind enough to send the album to michael (at) waterman981 dot com I would appreciate it. Of course another fan who will be buying the album first thing the morning of the 23rd (Hopefully midnight though!)

Hi..another u2 fan that is giving in..sort of. I don't want to hear all of the album..but I'm dying to hear- Miracle Drug, All Because of You and Yahweh... I would really appreciate it if someone could send these songs to u2crown@yahoo.com

Amsterdamfan, I was trying to send you the song... but you either misspelled your address, either you don't have enough space in your mailbox (Love and Peace or Else is over 7MB).
See what you can do about it, and then I'll try again.

I just want a preview of the album before I buy it on the 22nd. So could a kind soul, an angelic species, a good person please send me the following songs in separate e-mails:

1. City of Blinding Lights

2. All Because of You

3. Are You gonna Wait forever?

Please send these in separate emails to:

achtungfemme@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

Attention.... I really need Crumbs and Original of the species. Anyone who can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. I am definately buying the album once it comes out. Please e-mail them to whitetigerdesign@gmail.com

Anyone who wants to stop by my badly outdated U2 site, search yahoo for "U2 Staring at the Son". Some good lyric interps from a christian viewpoint.

I will "trade" also.

thanks!!!!:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom