MERGED --> Live "You Send it" Links needed + Full Album E-mail Requests Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very grateful for all the songs being posted on YouSendIt. Only problem is that "Sometimes You Can't..." only downloads part of the way -- I've tried it sveral times, and it just doesn't work.

Can someone send it to me at jgc3h@virginia.edu, please?

Thanks in advance!

AM I ZOO,

It's on the way.

For some reason, yousendit doesn't like SYCMIOYO, I've had the same problems trying to download it.

All I am needing now is SYCMIOYO. I've had so much trouble with getting this one. All of the links I've tried stop downloading halfway through. I know other people have had trouble with the same problem. Could someone please help me out here. I would much appreciate it.:wink:

I just want to give a sincere thank you to the folks who have been moving the songs around on the forum. We all know we're buying the collectors edition and spending $2000 for the tour, so I don't think they'll begrudge us this treat.

This is the album that ATYCLB should have been and it is now in place as the trifecta with JT and AB. Each of those have been the best album of the decade, and this one looks to be ours.

Thank you to U2. And thank you to the fans who will act appropriately with the leak.

Keep having trouble with those yousendit files cutting out & leaving me with only the first minute of each song. This is just teasing the hell out of me.

Could someone e-mail me the entire album in MP3 to

rlambe@dennison-trailers.ie

You can have my first born as a reward. I'm sure the missus wouldn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom