MERGED-->Is there a central place to d/l the four clips? + I need new clips!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need New Clips!!!

If anyone out there has the new clips It would be great if you could send them, I cant find them anywhere. The thing is my email probably wont take the clips so maybe send them through AIM, my name is Bonostwin21 if anyone is around. Thanks so much!!!

I just tried sending the clips to bonostwin but the hotmail account couldn't receive them because of the files' sizes.

Bonostwin21 said:
Trust me I searching, every link is a dead link. Its all good though I'm sure I'll get lucky.

That's funny, because I offered to host all four clips on a previous thread, and had all of about 3 dowloaders before people just ignored it and asked by email.

The only thing you have to do is rename them from *.3pm to *.mp3 due to my server limitations. And, yes the link never went down and is still alive, but I guess renaming them was too difficult or whatever, I don't know.

Ok so I found love and peace. I cant find Miracle drug though so thats gotta be less than 2mb so first person who sends it to me gets to meet Bonostwin. And elfyx im looking for your post but maybe Im not very computer savy

elfyx said:

That's funny, because I offered to host all four clips on a previous thread, and had all of about 3 dowloaders before people just ignored it and asked by email.

The only thing you have to do is rename them from *.3pm to *.mp3 due to my server limitations. And, yes the link never went down and is still alive, but I guess renaming them was too difficult or whatever, I don't know.

i got them from your site. typing "mp3" wasn't too difficult, lol.

thanks again.

Ha! I got a message back that the files were too big for rymyx's account too.

Its gotta be the hotmail.

Alright, where exactly should I have an opportunity to retype Mp3? I am simply getting an error message that I don't have the components to play 3pms. Anybody know of any links without this mistake in the text?

Great!!!! Thanks for the link. My life can now go on until the next clip is leaked. By the way Miracle Drug is vintage U2 Man!!!!Fucking Amazing

iota said:
Alright, where exactly should I have an opportunity to retype Mp3? I am simply getting an error message that I don't have the components to play 3pms. Anybody know of any links without this mistake in the text?

It's not a mistake. They are purposefully saved that way as a limitation of the server. Simply right click on the file, select rename, and change the file extension.

OMG! I love your screen name, ArthDent!!!!

P.S. Check out the thread below entitled We who'd like some mp3's...

Last edited:
All four songs are excellent!! The album name is also fantastic!! Has anyone seen that new pic of the band in NME? U2.log has the link. Looks like a studio where they are jamming...awesome!! Theres also a new pic at u2.com. Shit we are being bombarded!

Back
Top Bottom