MERGED-->I'm sure you're all going to+Maddox takes on U2+Funniest U2 Article I've

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since when are we the fans arrogant and hipster??? :hmm:
I think I like that :wink:

Last edited:
Lancemc said:
I haven't read the article yet, but I am quite a fan of his site. Most of the time it's incredibly offensive and hilarious. I reccomend that no one take this article seriously, because neither does he. Don't bother sending complaints if you are offended, because that only fuels his desire to piss people off. Take everything on his site with a spoonful of salt. :)

Well said. It was quite funny really - although the bit about Bono's dad was pushing the boundary somewhat. This bit made me giggle:

Oooh look! Bono the rock star is wearing redneck Nascar goggles, let's all fellate him for being so rebellious; take that Hollywood!

This guy obviously enjoys having a good rant. He's probably some bored little 6th former who enjoys winding up as many people as possible. Don't bite!:p

Last edited:
QUOTE. As for the "Vertigo" song itself, it's a mix of twangy guitars, unnecessary spanish, and Bono's stupid glasses. By the way, just because a singer wears stupid goggles doesn't mean that they're suddenly cool or hip. UNQUOTE.

So bling blings make one cool? and a band aid for a fake cut on one's cheek? or a ring on the belly button. i dont think this guy's listening to lindsay or celine. maybe to those newbie mtv rappers.

indra said:
I thought it was pretty funny. There is another "review" I read somewhere (unfortunately I can't remember where), which claims to be a "second by second" review of the album. That one really had me rolling. Someone has a wicked sense of humour!

i think you're talking about the atu2.com review by Answer guy. that was very funny!

as for this - i think it's pretty hysterical, its not like i'm gonna take it seriously but this guys a laugh simply because he's so stupid :D

" I used to think names like "The Edge" or "Spike" were cool, but then I turned 12."

when was that... last week?

oh, and this says a lot about the article too
"Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock."

yes, you're very very right, i have seen the light. Pantera are truly the greatest most rocking band in the world - can someone tell me the website so that i can get away from all you "idiotic" "arrogant" "dumbass" "hippy" U2fans and go support a real rock band :lol:

my personal favourite though (and only because i do actually agree with him)

One step Closer - the soundtrack to a coma!

:lmao:

this websites hysterical!

It's nice to know he's taken the time to listen to the album in depth!

who's the idiot!?

Effin' funny!
Unfortunately, many of my friends and ASSociates think the same of U2 as this guy. I do agree with him about Crumbs. Bono, can I have a few of the crumb$ from YOUR table?

misiek said:
I do agree with him about Crumbs

um... :huh:
DATA, Make Poverty History, The One campaign, the Labour Conference speech anyone.
it may not be direct money but that would be swallowed in a second. what he does is way more important

sorry, my rant at the moment.

this guy does know WAY too much about them than he should for someone who loathes them so much! i couldnt name a single other U2 hater who could list every song on the album, have bothered listen to them and then actually given an opinion.

well he is a bit mental, so he probably saw the iPod commercial so decided to listen to the album and give a 'review'.:madspit:

he is insane. but funny, i give him that.
:wink:

Hahahaha! Thankyou for posting that link! That was the best laugh I have had all day!

If he hates U2 so much why in GODS NAME did he listen to the entire of HTDAAB in enough detail to write about each and every song? I think he enjoys hating them just a little too much to get away with it personally!

Back
Top Bottom