MERGED-->I got my Best Of already!! + You Guys Suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
I got my Best Of already!!!!!

I love living in Australia where the sun visits us first!!!! :D :D
Yayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!
Listening to disc one now. But Im torn as I want to watch the dvd too!!
:laugh:
*doing a giddy ive got new u2 mandadance*

zooshadowboy got his this mornin too
we are happy little aussies :laugh: :laugh:

bono ah yeah eahhh aye aaayyyyyyye
gooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

baby its a great day to be alive
u2 were being played in every store, it was awesome and brought back memories of when i was in dublin last year and u2 was everywhere!
and i asked in 4, count them 4 different shops, for a cube and none would give in!!!!
i gotta stop asking female shop assistants lol :laugh:

happy happy happy happy days
Happy U2ing everyone!!!! :bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:

Last edited:
hehehe share my joy u2lovely!!!!!
*kisses u2stw on the cheek*

well; i guess it has all been said by that nutter above me, good to be an ozy good to be a U2 fan. whilst buying my best of i also got the best of nirvana i was in a best offy mood.

The dvd is cool, but i am hanging out for the best of dvd

oh my goodness!!
the dvd!
starts out with a very cool mirrorball menu which has these gorgeous u2 sparklies twinkling along the whole time.
first the wtinklies in the intro to ES now mirrorball sparklies..

Bits of the mirriorball man i hadnt seen before!!! Bono up close and personal screamin in the camera. beautiful stuff!
lil snippets here and there that made me squeal with u2happiness
edge being silly on a piano
larry laughing!
bono bono and just more bono
seeing that montage of all their 90s work made me so happy amd made me see how much i love this band!!!
the 90's ROCKED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Achtung Baby!
Zooropa!!
PoP!!!
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!
The History montage is VERY cool

the BD vid where bono dances with the lil girlie too :cute:

I LOVE YOU U2 :heart: :heart:

I?m happy for you Amanda. Good report. I can feel you?re having a great time. :)

Unfortunetaly this other southern here must have to wait until Nov 12th this time around...a delay of one week and no midnight release. :( but cest la vie.

Re: I got my Best Of already!!!!!

Cowgirl said:
and i asked in 4, count them 4 different shops, for a cube and none would give in!!!!
i gotta stop asking female shop assistants lol :laugh:

Cubes??!!

The 'Best Of' is on sale here in Ireland from midnight tonight.

5th november in the u.s , right ???? ok ok HMV Harvard Boston ,...i'll be there at 10 am to buy singles , limited best of .......
2 days to go , just two @#@!##!#! days ....rrrrrrr.......

She ls Raging said:
Anyone know of a midnight release anywhere in the Boston area?

I assume Newbury Comics on Newbury Street will have it. They are usually open at midnight for releases. I haven't been there in a couple of years (since ATYCLB actually) so I could be wrong but that was where I was planning on going.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
This is all so exciting!!! I gotta call around to see if anyone in the Bay Area is doing a midnight release too! Anyone know?
And I want a cube!!!:yes:

considering I still can't afford the "elevation "DVD

I shall be patient. I had the Boston concert DVD in my hands the other day at Sanity. It is $50!!!not many of the others are that price..isn't it about time it got discounted?
U2 are getting way ahead of me now. But when I do go to town to purchase the Best of... CD( Amanda , you"I'm O'Ding on U2 thread" made me cry,...I'm sorry to say...just so many people, (not me, I am ridiculously patient, I can wait till the cows come home), but so many, go without...balance, when?I'm trying to save the world again...it always ends in tears)

Anyway, when I do buy the Best of CD, there is only one place I'll be getting it from
"YOU want CD's.........you got BUCKLEY's"
even if it takes them 6 months to order it in. Support small local business imho.
But boy when I do get all this U2 magic in my hands(and then my CD player and sisters' DVD player(hopefully Christmas Day, weather permitting)
YOU shall all hear about it...or you may even hear it
I will have it truned up very very
LOUD
Your review makes it sound very exciting. Thanks:wave:

PS: Can't say I have noticed any cubes...but then it has just been the annual Jacaranda Festival..they are probably festooned with purple crepe paper. Everyone predicted the jacaranda trees wouldn't flower this year beacuase of the drought...well everyone who knows nothing about trees and their reproduction....they put on one of their best floral displays EVER. It really looks likes another planet at the moment...the streets are all lined with mauve flowers, surreal , as is the whole festival........rural Australia:huh: :eyebrow: :lol:

U2 U2 U2 asap
I am glad they went with the buffalo...oh I'm excited:yes:
where is my credit card? oh that's right.. I buried it until after Christmas.
Enjoy the music lover

hehe, I don't know but cowgirl said they had them at the stores, so I want one!!!;)

hehe sorry kids
i think its just a silly australian thing
nothing all that exciting, but in all the stores instead of boring posters, they have these big cardboard cubes with the album and single pics around them.
they have about 6 in every shop, so you wouldnt think they'd mind that much if i reserved to have one...

one store said ring back monday, we'll be selling them. they are cardboard for goodness sake!
i dont mind though, id pay for one cause im THAT sad :D

Hi

I got it too! Since yesterday. I bought it in a music shop in Lille (France). They must have made a mistake, cos it was the only copy available. Unbelievable. The DVD is magic. Contents:
1. History mix (starting with... EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG and ending with U2's appearance in The Simpsons (Adam: "Can I come?" Edge: "No" Adam: "Wankers!")) (7'40")
2. DVD Best of: the videos - trailer (2'20")
3. Please live from Helsinki (5'00")
4. Beautiful Day videoclip from Eze-sur-mer

I decided to play it safe and not have to go to multiple stores to look for the one with the bonus DVD. Ordered from CDNow for $18.

Yeah so I wont get it Tuesday.. who cares. It's going to be the same if I listen to it Tuesday or at the end of the week.

ok, I have to ask
am I mentioned in the booklet or on the dvd because of all the good work I do for the U2 community?

if not I may not buy it

hooray for U2 in Oz

Sicy said:
Yeah so I wont get it Tuesday.. who cares. It's going to be the same if I listen to it Tuesday or at the end of the week.

Good point Sicy, I would love to have it Tuesday but Amazon says Thursday...oh well, not too long!:yes:

martha said:
*hyperventilating until Tuesday*

I had one in my hands about an hour ago. :yes:

They had a BIG box of them in the back of an fye store, but of course, they wouldn't let me buy it until Tuesday. And damn it, I didn't forget to ask if they'll have the cubes here in the states! :madspit:

PLEASE!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
wow!!
Helsinki popmart on the DVD mother of god that is so good!! And i was there!!! I never thought i would see it.. thankyou thankyou

i think overall i like the b sides better, it works so well.

No hidden track huh...

altogether: :up: :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom