MERGED-->I give you Vertigo + VERTIGO is here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god i didn't know my computer speakers could go so loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a web feed from spain or some spanish speaking country. I give it a 5 out of 10 or quality, but it's complete and clear.

THAT IS JUST AMAZING!

WOW. WOW.

VERTIGOOOOO!

What a song!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!

*wants to listen to Vertigo many many more times but can't because of work and studies*

THIS SONG IS EFFING AWESOME! It is VERY reminiscent of BOY, which is a very good thing...I friggin' love that record, and by what I've heard so far, HTDAAB will be one of my favorites, as well :hyper:

OMG!

Thank you soooooooooooooo much, I can't hear all the lyrics on the soft parts, but who cares, I will eventually. I just wanted to hear it! Wow, so old-school, very rock'ish sound.
Thank you again!

Superb stuff, I love the rough feeling to the mix and the vocals especially. There's bit in it where you can here where they'd have over-done things in the past - Bono's voice in the first "I can feel" for example - but this time they've kept it nice and simple. Much more of an instant sounding "hit" than BD was when I first heard that.

Can't really tell much about the layering of the instruments yet though as the quality isn't that great, but its obviously 10x better without any Spanish blokes/waves/wind etc etc.

If anyone has a cleaner version I'd love to hear it.

I really love some bits and pieces of this one :up:

not the best first single to a U2 album ever
but definitely a very good song

:applaud:

AMAZING!!!!!

FCKING AMAZING!!!!!!

ITS BLOODY BRILLLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I worship Croatian radio. Those guys are freakin' amazing.

AND THAT SONG JUST ROCKS SO HARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom