MERGED-->I give you Vertigo + VERTIGO is here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shart - If you still need it, message me on AIM. My screen name is g0rman . I've got the high-quality ver :)

I have been combing this forum day after day for new sounds for years now. Sounds with the power to shed light on our very lives like only U2 can give us.

Vertigo reflects a chaotic and passionate state of mind, a place I have to admit visiting on and off. Once again U2 has created another awesome prayer that will have such a huge impact on the world.

It's also another solid "blast yourself out of bed in the morning" song. I'm sure we could all use another, no matter what our state of mind is.

It makes me happy that we can all experience this together as fans alive and rockin in 2004.

Cheers from Venice, CA.

K-Rock in NYC just played Vertigo back-to-back-to-back. They played it three times in a row! They couldn't believe how good it was.

THANX UK TAN, you gave me something i can feeel, feeeeeeeeeel
This fucking rocks!!!!

Wow.

Wow.

I'm totally digging all the little things you can make out in the background of this song. Spanish and electronic effects and the like...

This song is amazing.

I REALLY miss the power outage part...I REALLY hope it comes back.

And ths slow part sound almost EXACTLY like the slow part of "I will follow".

It's too bad we can't appreciate the backing vocals yet.

Other than that, its a mainstream song I can appreciate. Wow.

Last edited:
ZigZag said:

And ths slow part sound almost EXACTLY like the slow part of "I will follow".

it's like i will follow turned into something from 'do you feel loved' though...

not to mention the slight similarity to the ramones 'commando' in the '...place called vertigo...' line.

Reminds me of the situation U2 were in post AB. There was grunge and there was U2, a lone band who owned a wonderful musical genre, a mixture of pain, joy, decay and pure balls. Now grunge has been replaced by garage rock, AB is in the past, prepare for HTDAAB U2!!!!!!!!

Amazing. I certainly can't categorize it, I'll have to see how it fits into the rest of the album. Reminds me a bit of a bastard love child between "The One Thing" by INXS and U2's own "Hold Me Thrill Me". I dunno. I do know it's going to be an incredibly fun album and tour.

vivaSA said:
Marko, sa kojeg je ovo radija?
Da znam od sada koji mi je najdrazi radio iz Hrvatske! :D :applaud:

Mislim, da je OTVORENI radio.

EDIT:
Removed my version posted the better one. I was just so excited to share it here as soon as possible.. :wink:

Who said U2 couldn't evolve? This album is going to fucking rock. This song fucking rocks. Everyone is going to love hearing this song!! It's such a rocker!!! It's going to ruin the mainstream! I especially love the part where bono does the rap-type lyrics and edge comes in with the 'whoas' I FUKIN LOVE IT!! :hyper:
WE COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD TO BE U2 FANS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom