MERGED --> I don't know what to say... + Lost the love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta say, i've been feeling that "down" feeling towards the band, but i think i've found the source. Its all the negativity on these boards and at u2.com. Seriously, things aren't that bad. This music is still music...and the band....well.....there just people. All this bashing on the boards makes it seem like there this evil corporation. there a band...they make money. Im not blindly defending the band, i just think that if you stop reading these boards...go listen to your fav tracks...you'll remember why you were here in the first place.

It wouldnt matter if you were sitting on the moon U2 still makes the best music in the business and definatly has the best live show in the business....I think more blame should be put on management of the band rather then the band themselves....Paul Macguiness, Interscope, Island, and everybody else involved in booking the tour and planning how the "presale" went, if they were unconfident about the "presale" they shouldnt have offered it in the first place, but I think there was quite a lot of pressure on them from the fans since Propoganda no longer existed, they felt they should do something, unfortunatly they wearnt prepaired for it.

As I said before though whether you are sitting at the back of the arena or having an excellent GA standing room ticket the show will be amazing and I am willing to bet the majority will want to see them again either this tour or next one if their is one.

I especially want to tell people that havent seen U2 before on this board that while you may have had problems getting tickets as long as you got tickets, you will be having the time of your life on the night of your concert!

Back
Top Bottom