MERGED-->HTDAAB Tracks ONLY here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HTDAAB Tracks ONLY here please

could someone only post the links of the 11 tracks right here? that way it's easy access to download them without sifting through pages and pages of threads to find each track. no reponses or requests! just links! :)

Here is the full album at 128 kbps, but I can't recommend the 320kbps files highly enough for CD playback :up: :)

I knew I would have a use for this redirect some day! :lol:

http://www.thegoalissoul.cjb.net/

As a few and more people should be saying...these files are only for those who are going to buy the album:)

Alan

Full Album link here!

hxxp://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=ABD1CCBA1C110FC84C8E254AB2B34209

In case someone hasn't got it yet :wink:

Replace the xx's with t's. Stupid Babyface.

you know what they say, edgette, too much is not enough.

the yousendit files i uploaded are still working for me, on the first page.

dandy said:
you know what they say, edgette, too much is not enough.

the yousendit files i uploaded are still working for me, on the first page.

Yeah, that seems to be a mantra of some sort. hehe.

Every one of those links worked for me.

Still haven't listened though...I just burned it but supper will be ready in 5 minutes, and I don't want to listen to just Vertigo and half of Miracle Drug before I get interrupted!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

and the interference "God-like Genius" award goes to Dandy...

Thanks a million!!!

I've already worked a 60 hour week and I'll be late at the office today... probably will return for a few hours tommorow.... but my reward for this will be to share a bottle of wine with my fiance tomorow night while we listen to HTDAAB!

There is just one thing... for some reason SYCMIOYO isn't working for me???

you guys are more than welcome. happy to share the love!

uh, try 'sometimes you can't' again, U2FAN. the link seems to be working ok, and i checked my file, and it's good.

i haven't listened to it yet either. after dinner i'm burning these babies onto a cd and running off to enjoy the whole thing, uninterrupted.

it's a beautiful day!

Yeah, I had a box pop up that said it couldn't be downloaded. Clicke on it again and it's downloading now..:hyper:

Just out of curiosity can I start downloads on all these at the same time or would that crash my comp?
Forgive my ignorance :reject:

Edited to say: I've already pre-ordered my collectors addition for overnight delivery when it's released. I'm getting that no matter what :up:

and thanks dandy :hug:

Last edited:
Can somebody repost Sometimes...

I'm having a bitch of a time and it will absolutely NOT download for me in its entirety (stops before 1 MB), or send it to me at martina.nikolic@gmail.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom