MERGED-->HTDAAB Tracks ONLY here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dream chaser said:

You've got mail! ;)
Thanks dreamchaser, but the yousendit link for Neon Lights kept stopping on me after 40 percent downloaded. Is there a more reliable link out there? I saw the removal request notice on your site for this track...it did give you until Tuesday the 16th to to do so. Any chance you could put it back up for a short time tonight???

Well, I can't find any links that work for any of the tracks, except "Fast Cars". Could I trouble anyone to email all the album tracks (except Vertigo) to me? Or at least email me a reliable link to them? Of course I will be buying the CD (super duper collecter's edition) when it's released. What real U2 fan wouldn't?

Thank you,
GG
ggulley@ameritech.net

Ok, maybe I'm being greedy here by asking for all tracks at once. I have Vertigo, YahWeh (thanks to Senrab's very recent post!), Fast Cars, and Mercy.

So, I'll start small here. Can someone send me

Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own

and

Love and Peace or Else

I would love you forever.

Thanx,
GG

Senrab,

You are just rocking my world right now! Thank you very much.

I'm still looking for:

Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own
City of Blinding Lights
All Because of You
Man and a Woman
Crumbs from Your Table
One Step Closer

Any help from anyone would be GREATLY appreciated from this 36 year old who's been a U2 FANATIC since I was 15 (first concert: Unforgettable Fire Tour, Detroit MI)

GG
ggulley@ameritech.net

Last edited:
Katy 69 came through big time! Thank you so much Katy! Now I can breathe easier until I can actually buy the CD.

G

oh and does anybody know if U2 ever ended up recording "Tough" and "Full Metal Jacket"? and if those songs will ever be avaliable?

Can someone please email me the album i have a few tracks i am just need more please somebody make my year
Many thanks
Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom