MERGED-->HTDAAB Tracks ONLY here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have access to iTunes, Vertigo is just $.99. As good, or better, than you're going to download here. And free of guilt too! (not trying to be a prude)

Ditto for Vertigo - anyone able to link it up? Got to say the album sounds incredible. Glad I pre-ordered - totally worth the $$$. Think I'm also going to order the special edition now as well!

Jayone, What is your e-mail so i can send you vertigo. Also if anyone has the other tracks I would also love for someone to send them to me at Dudas3@aol.com. Thanks!

I'll be damned if OOTS still isn't working for me. I have downloaded it about 7 times now. Every files has had a problem at the end of playing. Just cuts right out most of the time. Anyone else with this problem?

hi Guys,
Could someone please send me OOTS and Crumbs.
Been trying all those lonks for hours now.
Thx a million
What a fukn great album,
thx
Mike

mobyrnes@imap.cc

Please help...

tilen said:
macphisto give me your email address and i can send it to ya---

Hi Tilen,

What's up? All of the posted links are broken, disrupted or disfunctional. Would you please be so kind to email me the entire album(or everything that you have) to: paypro@aol.com

Thank you,
MBH

Longtime fan new to the board. Just discovered that the tracks are out and need me a fix until the album releases. I don't have any tracks yet and will settle for anything anybody wants to send me. Thank you!

bucktowns_boffo@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom