MERGED-->HTDAAB has officially leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AussieU2fanman

Refugee
HTDAAB has officially leaked

Let's try to keep this in one simple thread hey ;)
Here is the first link for MIRACLE DRUG, many thanks to markoajda

http://freeweb.siol.net/blazomar/02-u2-miracle_drug-rns.mp3

I will edit this post as more links come about to make it easy for all.....

And yes this is the FULL ALBUM!!!

AND MIRACLE DRUG IS FUCKING AWSOME!!!! AHHH

-Sometimes you can't make in on your own
http://d13.yousendit.com/D/88FEAEA6...ometimes_you_cant_make_it_on_your_own-rns.mp3

We need more permenant links guys. We need webhosters and fast. Cyberplace is about to blow.

Last edited:
Guys - relax!

I mean it's nice to be able to hear the new music asap, but the album comes out in two weeks.

Thanks, though, to those who are providing us with these links.:hug:

How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb - now available online

I just downoaded the new U2 album. Listening to it now... not going to post an opinion yet... but just letting you know that it became available early morning Satuday, November 6th.

Last edited:
Saturday the 11th its the 6th today????

How very very sad that its been leaked like this.

It takes all the fun out of waiting for the new album I'm not downloading it.:|

Last edited:
Same here, I havent even listened to Vertigo in the radio or TV. I always wait to listen to entire album fresh without any idea on how it is going to sound. I've done since Zooropa. Cant wait till 11/23 also.

:drool:

Me too. I'm really saddened by it. You know, I think I owe it out of respect to U2 to not download it, so I won't be. This has probably really frustrated them.... years of work suddenly hi-jacked like that,
*shakes head*

The only thing that is being ruined here is the marketing/advertising process. I don't think U2 needs us to wait until Nov. 23rd to listen to the album.

To each their own. I am going to buy the album on the first day it comes out, but I will enjoy it for an extra 17 days... I'm happy.

And yes, today is the 6th... not the 11th... I wasn't fully awake and am still in shock that all this has happened this morning.

Last edited:
scarboroughjoe said:
The only thing that is being ruined here is the marketing/advertising process. I don't think U2 needs us to wait until Nov. 23rd to listen to the album.

To each their own. I am going to buy the album on the first day it comes out, but I will enjoy it for an extra 12 days... I'm happy.

My thoughts exactly.

Re: How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb - now available online

scarboroughjoe said:
I just downoaded the new U2 album. Listening to it now... not going to post an opinion yet... but just letting you know that it became available early morning Satuday, November 6th.

where did you download the whole thing from? im anxious to hear it, but i know ill end up buynig the album anyway.

Re: Re: How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb - now available online

explorer said:

where did you download the whole thing from? im anxious to hear it, but i know ill end up buynig the album anyway.

I think it's here:

h ttp://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=F3C6C09C8F87E472F3454D41A03E664E

except the space in the "http"

Back
Top Bottom