MERGED--> HTDAAB Best Buy Information + $24 at Target???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
HTDAAB Best Buy Information

Just got my Sunday Best Buy flyer. They are going to have all three versions.

Standard Edition - $9.99
Deluxe Edition w/DVD - $16.99
Collector's Edition with DVD and Book - $24.99 (minimum 30 on hand per store!!!)

THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS, THANK YOU! WOO HOO! Looks liek tuesday afternoon I'll be getting my collector's edition HTDAAB afterall. And it's even cheaper than I was expecting. Sweet.

The flyers for Target and Circuit City also say the same thing. That means I should be able to get the collector's edition at least one of the three places.

* 100th post! :applaud: *

ohh Tuesday is gonna be a great day!! i can feel it and if i see the collectors edition like i think i saw in the flyer of Musicworld well i will pick that up as well! yes yes!...life is good ....U2 is better ;) :dance:

jammin909 said:
circuit city is offering the cd for $8.99!!!

really? good deal, I got one across the street from my appt. complex, im going to be in line when the store opens.

Best Buy is the best deal I could find looking at all the circular's yesterday, at least if you want the box set or the bonus DVD with the CD.

For the cd only, circuit city has it for 8.99. The Wherehouse has it for 10.99 with a 3.00 mail in rebate...

Sh!t I'm not gonna get anywork done on Tues. & I'm going out of town the next several days too.

Ugh :D

Flying FuManchu said:
Wonder if I go to Wal Mart at 12 AM tonite, will they have the CD/DVD/Book version out by then...
That's PRECISELY my plan.... there's one about two minutes from my house. If I can't get it tonight, then it's across town tomorrow to Target & then BestBuy if necessary.

It will be mine, it will be mine all mine...... :D

ultrraviolette said:
I told my boss at work that I will be late because of a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Instead I will be in front of Best Buy's doors at 9am :ohmy:

LOL..good for you!!...i'm planning to be at work a tad early myself..HMV i believe it is..my mom cut the newspaper thingie out for me today but i believe it HMV that selling the normal CD for 12.99...Nov 23rd -27th...and the cd/dvd edition at 14.99 is that the one that comes with the book?? or is that another edition?..i'm confused...too much excitement :combust: oops i just exploded...hehe:ohmy:

I was at the doors at Best Buy this morning. I bought the collectors edition, it was 24.99, I also went to circuit city and bought it for 8.99, the regular CD. What a day, it was like hearing the CD for the firs ttime.

My Best Buy only had the plain one and the box. My Circuit City was so lame they didn't put any U2 out and denied it had been released! Walmart only had the plain one for $8.84 and I had to ask her to go in the back and look for it. I hope these lame stores don't hurt the album's first day sales if it's like this all over.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Fast Cars on the Deluxe edition at Best Buy this morning....I thought it was not going to be available at all in the US. I think every other person in line at 10:00 AM had HTDAAB in their hand!!!

U2Kitten said:
My Best Buy only had the plain one and the box. My Circuit City was so lame they didn't put any U2 out and denied it had been released! Walmart only had the plain one for $8.84 and I had to ask her to go in the back and look for it. I hope these lame stores don't hurt the album's first day sales if it's like this all over.

I was also upset with CC, Best Buy had a big table right in front of the store with the editions stacked up for everyone. CC did not anything, the new CD was in the new release section at the VERY BOTTOM shelf, you couldnt even see it. There weren't even any price labels there. What a way to advertise one of the bigger CDS of the year, good way to make money guys

Not that I care as much but the new U2 CDs, at the Best Buy I was at, were priced at their regular prices rather than the "first week sale price." LOL... for a bit I was debating about getting the deluxe limited edition b/c the tags said $35.99 instead of the advertised $24.99. Same with the regular CD which was priced $13.99 but really supposed to be on sale at $9.99 or something. I know it through one or two customers off. LOL

cseggleton said:
I was pleasantly surprised to find Fast Cars on the Deluxe edition at Best Buy this morning....I thought it was not going to be available at all in the US. I think every other person in line at 10:00 AM had HTDAAB in their hand!!!

I got the last collectors edition at 2:30! I was also surprised to see fast cars :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom