MERGED ----> Hillary's Clinton's Campaign Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also voted for that "Suddenly I See crap" so that U2 will get knocked out.

rihannsu said:

That's funny because Bono has been using that line since the early 80's. In interviews from the very beginnings of the band he would talk about how other artists saw the music industry as an enemy but for U2 there was no them (he even spelled it out for one interviewer) N0 N-O not K-N-O-W them only US.

Dana

Nice! Didn't know that.

Thank God U2 won't be associated with anything Hillary Clinton does.

If I was voting for a U2 song for her, I'd vote for "A Day Without Me"....is a good day for everyone!!

Hillary Clinton campaign song + "Sopranos" spoof

As you might remember, Hillary Clinton let web users vote for her campaign theme song. U2 (Beautiful Day) was one of the finalists, along with Tina Turna, KT Tunstall, Celine Dion, Smashmouth, and some others.

Well, I won't give away the answer in the first post, but there's a funny clip of Hillary and Bill, spoofing the series finale of "The Sopranos" and announcing the song. When Hillary thumbs through the jukebox, you catch a glimpse of U2's "Peace on Earth."

Link to the video:

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/

:wink:

I might now burn my copy of All That You Can't Leave Behind, even if Celine Dion (Canadian?? WTF?, but nothing against Canada) did win. I think I've been to that diner.

Back
Top Bottom