MERGED ----> Heard U2 today? Where were U? + blew my mind!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I was sitting in the cafeteria eating some chinese food and feeling kinda lonely and then elevation came on the school radio and that sorta cheered me up a bit, hearing something familiar

and then I was walking back from the grocery store and I walked past a restaurant and Angel of Harlem was on and that made me even cheerier *which incidently was kinda wierd too because the other day I walked past the same restaurant while humming Games without Frontiers by Peter Gabriel, and as I walked past In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel was on....this restaurant...it calls to me, it WANTS me to eat there*

Jeannieco said:
Heard Bad first thing this morning on the car radio when turning the engine over to go to a very scarey doctor's appointment I was dreading.
I took that as a good omen, listening to Bono's voice is ALWAYS good!! And oh ya, the appt./procedure went fine. :)
Another time when I was being shuffled from point to point for a series of medical tests, I was so terrified to have an ultrasound done because of the immediate diagnosis, but right before I went in to the office, BEAUTIFUL DAY came on and I knew the test result was going to be A-OK!! And it was. No cancer!! Thank God!! I really think that God was winking at me and ofcourse using U2 as the perfect vehicle. :dancing:
J

Thank God your ok. Glad to hear you are ok. :wink:

I heard U2 today but I wish I hadn't :sad:

At our school's football game today, well it was an away game, and the opposing team is like our school's biggest rival and the football team came out to Elevation....I'd never been so upset to hear U2

I heard "Bad" on the radio today...which was a big enough of a shock to begin with...but it wasn't even the UF version, it was the version from Wide Awake In America. :love:

Me and my roommate (who I've converted to U2) heard Mysterious Ways in one of the campus dining centers today.

last night at an organised bonfire and firework display they played Vertigo and Beautiful Day to the fireworks.

Heard "New Year's Day" at Fuddruckers (great vegetarian burgers, btw) on Friday........told my friend we should leave in order to not be late for the movie next door (Borat), but he knew I was bullshitting and wouldn't leave until the track finished.

thezootree said:
i heard who's gonna ride your wild horses in an aeropostale, i was shocked they weren't playing crappy music

I heard Numb in Aeropostale....Numb!

Also, I think my tv shares my love of U2...I turned it on today JUST as the Saints are Coming vid started. That in itself isn't too weird, but the *same exact thing* happened for SYCMIOYO, Beautiful Day, and the U2 60 Minutes special! :shifty::huh:

Streets while I was in the shoe department at TJ Maxx. I was singing along and came round the corner to hear one of the stock boys doing the same!

Back
Top Bottom