MERGED-->Happy Birthday! + Bono's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopTart Pamela

Acrobat
Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, Australia
Happy Birthday!

Its 7 am in Sydney right now, and my first task of the day is to wish Bono a HAPPY 43RD BIRTHDAY!!
Have a great day with your family and friends - Im sure you will.
Ive just read that the African Well Fund raised over $10,000. What a great present for a wonderful and passionate human being.
Love you

Pamela

what can I say? I cannot express it fine in English... only Happy Birthday, my boy
:bono:

Happy Birthday to the B-Man!!

3375753523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8%3C583%3C6ot1lsi

A couple years ago today - Bono's Bday Show

Who went to Bono's Elevation birthday bash in Indy? I did, I did. Got there at around 9am and was like 20th in thr GA line. Which was much nicer than showing up at 3am in Chicago and being 80th :mad:. It was a lot of fun as it was Bono's birthday so everyone was in the partying mood. So who else went, let's hear some stories.

here you can see me wearing a yellow brithday hat
indyme.jpg

and you can see my pics of the show here

Good times, good times.

I viewed all the pictures of your concert experience. That's awesome that you were right at the tip of the heart. Lucky sucker.

He's 43??? Then crap... that means that I'm old.

otto

(PS so you know my site, www.u2photos.com, all those photos... well, if you don't know it, it's free, drop on by, trust me you'll like it... anyway, to keep it free and online [cause if it's feed the two week old baby or run the site... baby wins] [write if you're the type who has gotta see baby pictures] i gotta sell the occasional print. today only, half price on any photo of bono, any size, even 8x10, in the sales gallery or not. just email me. original prices and details at www.kitsinger.com ... expires 12.01am 5/11 pacific time... thanks gang...)

Last edited:
:hug: :bono:
Happy Birthday B-Man!!
Hope you can enjoy this day with your family and friends (and don't have to work ;)) and have a blast!
Keep on Rockin' another 43 years :happy:

Happy Bithday, Bono!!!

Hope all your birthday wishes come true.

You may never save the world, but you have changed the way I see it...

Your truly are one of the finest Bono.
One in 6 billion, a very special human being.
Happy Birthday to you

sincere best wishes and gratitude
from a fan down under
Cass O'wary :wave:

Back
Top Bottom