MERGED ----> Full Version Of U2's Neon Lights! + I've just listened to + Neon Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To pre-judge the new album based on this b-side would be a big mistake. Musically it is in a completely different style to the noisy Spanish beach recordings we've heard of (presumably) main album tracks. This track could be great within a movie - it is very atmospheric - but a guitar driven rock song a la Vertigo it certainly ain't.

The most encouraging thing I take from this clear recording is the state of Bono's voice. It has matured and just oozes experience, charisma and passion. This bodes well for the album.

:wink:

I dunno if anyone has said this yet but this song was recorded forever and ago like a year or 2. Its nothing like the new album so dont worry. It was on the net a while ago so its nothing they just did.

Doesn't matter. It's a KRAFTWERK COVER!! Can't wait to hear it! Listen to the original, and the keyboard is actually quite preminiscent of the soft synth on ATYCLB's 'Grace'...!

I like it as a B-side. Colorful song. Has anyone given thought to what Miracle Drug is about? Sorry to change up the thread a bit but since we are on songs from the new album just wanted to throw in another question. So Miracle Drug...could it be about finding a cure to AIDS. A miracle to cure AIDS?

i know it's probably getting old, with all these people asking for the song and all...but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...please please please....it would be extremely appreciated...

:bow: :bow: :hug: :hug: :applaud: :heart: :D thanks!

lancemc@comcast.net

Back
Top Bottom