MERGED--> Flower Child is A LOT BETTER than Wild Honey + Flower Child!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhill

Refugee
Flower Child is A LOT BETTER than Wild Honey

Such a cool melody....

No overblown and cheesy chorus....

Tells a unique story (like Stay) and paints a nice picture...

Man this is a good song.

Should have been on ATYCLB instead of Wild Honey IMO. Would have been cool and literally improved the album.

Last edited:
yeah, and Xanax and Wine is better than Fast Cars, and Native Son is probably better than Vertigo. Lyrically it's more interesting.

Re: Flower Child is A LOT BETTER than Wild Honey

redhill said:
Such a cool melody....

No overblown and cheesy chorus....

Tells a unique story (like Stay) and paints a nice picture...

Man this is a good song.

Should have been on ATYCLB instead of Wild Honey IMO. Would have been cool and literally improved the album.

U R so right.... ...Flower is an incredible piece of '68-'69 era Kinks

Flower Child!!!

Wow, what a great song! I only have the first 3 mins of the song, but it sounds great! imagine if they put this is on ATYCLB instead of Wild Honey! it would have been major!

I agree with you, i was thinking the same thing. Wild Honey should never have been there if songs like Flower Child where around. This would have made the second half of ATYCLB much more solid.

can someone email me the out-takes from the previous two albums? i find it insulting that to get these tracks i have to pay 150 odd dollars when i have all the others from the hub. i would only be paying for around 20 songs. if anyone could email me them i would be very greatful.

boomchabono@gmail.com

gmail invite in return :)

Flower Child is awesome.

But I've always had a thing about Wild Honey. I just love it.

*shrug*

I cannot believe both Summer Rain and Flower Child failed to make ATYCLB but Wild Honey did.

Back
Top Bottom