MERGED--> Fast Cars + i've got fast cars!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All you fuckers who are complaining that HTDAAB isn't "innovative" or "experimental" at all, take this! This is sick! (In a good way). Where is the full version???!!!

Pretty fuckin great! I love the experimentation their doing with this song. It wouldnt have mixed with the album at all, I see why its a bonus track. But wow, great potential. Cant wait to hear the rest.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll like it better when I hear a chorus. I have a distaste for those hip-hop-style "harmonies" that join in to punctuate the end of a phrase ad nauseum.

we should have fast cars in a few hours. That station in Kansas should be playing all songs including Fast Cars.

Excellent news....in the meantime I'm really loving Mercy and the Fast Cars sample, which sounds so catchy and energetic:drool:

It's different from the rest of the songs on the album. Kinda sounds like Canary In A Coal Mine by the Police

artdirector said:
we should have fast cars in a few hours. That station in Kansas should be playing all songs including Fast Cars.

Did they specifically mention that they had a version of the album with the bonus track artdirector?

I really hope they play it in full...even just the looped clip is fanastic :)

edgeu22 said:
Not really liking this loop.. maybe that will change with the full song.

Yeah, same. I'm hoping the full version sounds better. This is the first letdown from Hut Dab - considering how some sources have raved about this, I was expecting a lot better.

artdirector said:

when do they start playing the album?

Incredible... I love this clip! Where the fuck is the full mp3? A guy from another message board claimed he heard the whole song on some radio station.

Back
Top Bottom